Sunday 18 August 2024

Your Embossing challenge cards

 





Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend,  are you doing anything exciting? 

I am sending love and gentle hugs to Gina, Brenda & Lilian and any of you that need one 😘❤️

We are busy packing, packing,  packing,  Paul has the roof box packed, we went to supermarket yesterday to get those last few bits, came home sorted some bags with food and snacks that we are taking,  we used to buy crisps and snacks while we were out there but the last couple of years the choice has been rubbish,  so we take them with us, Paul says they are really light so taking a load isn't a problem that way everybody has something they know the like.  We usually take snacks and fruit to the beach to tide  everybody over until we go back for lunch mid afternoon.

Here are your Embossing Challenge Cards....


Karen



Karen's Description:

Card 1:  Just finished this embossed card I used DO inks Twisted Citron Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet The folder was a bargain bucket find at Ally Pally and I stacked the sentiment which was from Wish (remember them)

Card 2:  Morning 
An experiment with white embossing powder which I must use more often coz I have a huge pot 🤣

Karen,  thank you so much for two amazing cards, completely different designs too

The first card card is so bright and cheerful, I love how you applied the colour. Its a huge success.

Your second card uses Embossing powder, the white on Kraft looks amazing that little pop of yellow makes such a difference.

Thank you so much for supporting the challenge XXX 


Lilian


Lilian had a go at the Embossing tutorial I shared last week and OMG did she do an amazing job, 
Look how vivid those colours are!!   These amazing colours and from Memento ink pads.      
Lilian your card is gorgeous,  thank you so much for taking part in this challenge my lovely XXX 

Maria


Just look at how beautiful Maria's card is, that Robin looks realistic.  I really like sentiment too, such a pretty font.   The embossing folder is really lovely,  there is such a a detailed embossed design round the edges, the clear space  is the perfect size for that lovely bird to sit on.  
Thank you so much for supporting the challenge my lovely XXX 

Sonia


Sonia's Description:

I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder, matted on green card. The stamped bauble and sentiment are Spellbinders. I coloured the poinsettia with distress inks, and added a glitter gem to the centre.

I can't tell you how much it made me smile to see you back making cards Sonia 😄

This Christmas card you have made is so beautiful,  the stamped bauble is perfect and the  poinsettia is the perfect adornment for the bauble and finishes the card off perfectly.
Thank you so much for taking the time to support the challenge my lovely XXX 

What an amazing display of cards, thanks again to all of you ❤

I hope that the sun is shining on you today,

Sending my love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra
xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. I expect you are on your way now - safe journey
    Wonderful cards ladies and a beautiful selection of embossing folders I really must make more use of mine For instance I could have used the famous SW Bed of Roses folder on that rose card Sandra shared recently
    I hope to play with one of the new stencils today OH is at Chelsea this afternoon so I have been asked to play in a bowls match They wish they hadn’t asked when they see how bad I am
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandra and everyone
    It Monday morning now and I realised I hadn’t left a comment on Sunday’s blog, so better late than never 😅
    I love the embossing on these cards as always ladies you are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing. xxx
    I hope the journey is going well and you both had a comfortable nights rest after all that driving.
    Take care, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    A lovely selection of beautiful cards today 😍
    It felt good to make a couple of cards again - I also made one for my Niece who has just had a baby ☺️
    I hope you have a good start to your journey and enjoy your holiday after the last few busy days 🥰
    Brenda, I find the days all roll into one, and am often questioning what day it is ☺️ Hope you’re ok anyway xx
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Beautiful cards ladies, I love them all. Karen and Lilian, your takes on Sandra's colour on card and black on EF is perfect. Mine just looked a mess so it went in the bin. I'd like to get some new EF for mine are a bit boring.🤗
    Hoping the journey goes well and not too much traffic. Stay safe.
    Oh Brenda, you did make me giggle 🤭. Honestly it's many times I don't know what day or what time it is.
    Having a really relaxing day with hubby after done the house work and hanged the washing out. Coffee and sitting reading on the patio. Not too hot today. The fibro likes the sun and so do I 👍
    Not sure when but I'm saying belated birthday greetings to Paul as it sounds like it was sometime this week ☺️ Hope he had a nice day.
    Love and hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, rather dull here, just a bit of drizzle this morning.

    Sandra hope the journey is going well, and not too much traffic. Are the girls joining you this year.?
    Made a couple of new cushion covers today, first time I’ve used my sewing machine in ages, really made my leg ache, now I have to get dinner. Guinea fowl small but lovely flavour, roast potatoes and veg.
    Hope you all have had a good day, Lilian

    Lovely cards today.

    ReplyDelete