Friday 16 August 2024

Something Embossed & Festive for Friday

 







Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

Well this week has 100% run away with me, I needed to achieve so much but in reality I have acheived very little, I wanted to get more cards made but the last two days its been almost 6pm when we have got home and by that time I am done for the day.  But we are just going to have to get by with what we have.  
Yesterday started with my Bladder Clinic,  of all the days that I needed it to go straight forward, 2 days before travelling this was it,  my usual lady was there but the lady that does the notes was doing it today,  she made 3 attempts,  no joy, which has never happened,  lord only knows where she was sticking it, I politely asked if my usual nurse could do it,  which she did and was in first time!  I am praying I don't pay the price, she did apologise and said she was having a bad day!  We ended up having a good laugh anyway.  We got home,  had about an hour and then had to go to Soph's hair appointment,  Shane did an amazing job and Soph loves her new grey highlights. 

I am sharing some different types of embossed Christmas cards from 2018, how was that 6 years ago! We have a combination of dry embossing and embossing with powders. I still like these cards, especially the first one! 

Anyway I must go, I have so much to do ! 

I hope that you all have a good Friday, 

Love and hugs to all,

Sandra xxx 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Gorgeous cards, I love them all. I think I agree with the first one being my favourite too but it’s a close call as the others are fabulous too. Christmas cards that really stand out. See you later when I hope to be able to help you get some jobs done my lovely xx
    It’s an early one got me today but so worth it 🥰 I hope you all have a good day. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the cards are lovely and have not dated at all
    Try and relax a bit today after your frantic week and I hope the trauma of yesterday’s clinic hasn’t set things off
    A quick visit to The Range this morning looking at bathroom accessories eg shampoo dispenser etc I have found the perfect ones on Etsy but you really can’t tell the quality and shipping was so expensive OH wants to see stuff in real life
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone from one of our garden centres 😊
    Beautiful cards, I love them all.
    Hoping you soon done with the packing etc and that everything is alright after yesterday.
    It's a beautiful day so if any crafting being done it's now have to be tomorrow. It's just too nice to be indoors.
    Sending hugs to you all and wishing you a very nice day, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Lovely inspiring cards, thank you for sharing them again 😍
    Happy Birthday to Paul, hope he has a fabulous day 🥳 xx
    I hope you’re ok after yesterday, not what you needed! Try and take it easy 🥰
    Have a good evening everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, lovely sunny day, managed to get out fro a few hours this afternoon.
    My fountain has decided not to work, although the solar panel has had pleanty of sun. Cleaned everything so hoping it will start again.
    The cards are all lovely, love the middle one, I’m a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas.
    Hope all the prep for the hols is going well, a little rest in between chores is good.

    Hope everyone is OK, Lilian

    ReplyDelete