Saturday 24 August 2024

Mixed Up Saturday


 

Good Saturday Morning Ladies, 

So as i was about to start writing today's blog post I had to change plans, I  totally thought it was Friday today not Saturday,  luckily Paul was switched on and stopped me last minute!!  My head is away with the fairies half the time.  

Nothing exciting has happened here, we spent yesterday by the pool, reading, picnicking and people watching, if it's not too windy we will go to the beach tomorrow , if mother nature is "kind" i may get to have a swim!! 

Lilian's Cushions



Lilian's Description:

These are the cushion covers that I made this week, it’s the wacky fabric that does all the work. Simple envelope style, no buttonholes or zips to do.
Will try and get a better picture of them a bit closer.
Enjoy your hols when you get there.

Oh Lilian I love that fabric so much, all of those kitties, the colours are so lovely too.  Thank you so much for sharing them with us xxx



Maria's Description:  

Hello, hoping that you have a lovely day and enjoying some sunshine. We have sunshine at the moment but during the night it wasn't very nice with storm Lilian.
I've made two embossed cards for Sunday. Hope they are ok.
I also sending you a and a couple of my crystal arts, the seven dwarfs and one for the craft room. They are funny ones.šŸ˜‚ 

Oh Maria they are lovely,  I think the crafting one is something we could a use as a permanent reminder of the mess we get in to it. 

 Thank you so much for sharing your amazing art with us my lovely xxx


Its so lovely to see your 'other ' crafts on show today.  

I hope that you all have a lovely Saturday 

Sandra xxx 

5 comments:

  1. That saying is me to a “T”!
    I love your cushions Lilian I really must get my sewing machine out and play
    Oh Maria Your crystal art is lovely I love the idea of a piece of art for the craft room My walls are plain and boring beige!
    It is pouring down with rain at the moment We’re supposed to be playing bowls this afternoon…
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Yes that quote is so true šŸ˜‰
    I love your cushions Lilian, and the cat fabric is great šŸ˜ Enjoy your weekend with your family xx
    Maria, your crystal art pictures are wonderful, will look lovely on display šŸ˜
    It’s tipping it down here and looks like it’s set in for the day! Just back from going out for breakfast with Luke and Hayley, and this afternoon Hayley is doing my nails šŸ’…šŸ¼☺️
    Have a lovely day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Yes that saying is true. Have some duplets of some dies and stamps around. šŸ˜‚
    Love the cushion covers Lilian, they are beautiful šŸ˜
    Thank you for liking my crystal arts , I like doing them in-between making cards. Usually making it down stairs while OH is watching sports on TV. Today he's gone to the first match of the season so I'm home alone. Having a lazy day. Rain is very heavy but not so vindy today it seems like the storm have hit south of Sweden. My parents said that they didn't sleep last night because of the noise by the storm.
    Karen, have a rest today. Sure you need it after looking after the grandkids.
    Lilian, have a great weekend with family.
    Sonia, have some nice day's off work.
    Sue, hoping that you are alright šŸ™.
    Sending hugs to you all and Sandra, have a wonderful time. Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    I’m glad you are losing yourself in relaxing my lovely. As long as you get to pick up the girls from the airport on the right day then you can switch off again. Just what you should be doing on holiday xx
    I am definitely guilty of this crafty stash saying šŸ¤­
    Lilian, I love your cushions. I must have a go at the envelope style as its one I’ve never made before, it looks so easy and we could do with some new cushion covers on our larger sofa. I have some navy blue fabric that will be ideal, if only I could find it! Xx
    Maria, your pictures are lovely. Your crafty lady is brilliant, perfect for the craft room. And I love the dwarves, Snow White and the seven dwarves and Cinderella are my two most favourite Disney films. You are very patient to sit and do these. I hope you are enjoying your time alone today while R is at footy xx
    I am having a quiet day at home after a busy week. It is much cooler here and raining heavily for most of the day so far. I hope everyone is having a good day. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, just a few showers, but not as much as was forecast.

    Very true saying,, I am guilty of buying things only to find I have them already.

    Maria love your pictures, you must have very nimble fingers to do those.

    My cushion covers are a very simple method, first time I’ve done this method , I saw it on face book, if anyone wants I can easily tell how it’s done.

    Had a lovely day with family, they are going home tomorrow, so just a very short visit.

    Big hugs to all Lilian

    ReplyDelete