Tuesday 6 August 2024

Anna Marie Designs Christmas card

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

Sorry about the late opening today,  seems like our Internet went off in the night and Blog post didn't upload.  

Busy day today and expensive one,  our car is in for servicing and its £350 ,  we are tied into going to Kia for warranty!  Makes me mad, think of the craft goodies that could buy!! I could get my new die cutting machine! 

Today's card I had fun making yesterday using some Anna Marie Designs Christmas papers that I've had a couple of years, they are so pretty but there is no point hoarding them. I used a 7x7 inch card, (that actually measured 6 3/4 x 6 3/4 ) 😡 It annoys me because if you didn't check size and went by advertised size your mats and layers would all be wrong!  I only use precut cards for larger sizes, I always cut my own.                                             Anyway back to card, I used 3 different papers and layered them with a die cut boarder.  I used a sentiment tag that came with papers and fussy cut and decoupaged the Poinsettia for the bottom corner, I added some green sparkles to finish. 


I hope that you all had a lovely afternoon, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandra These patterned papers are so pretty
    As long as you’re OK We do worry when things don’t go as usually planned
    Hope the car is OK
    My cake of choice today is a toasted tea cake with lots of butter please
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Glad you are okay and it was the internet trolls.
    A beautiful card, very pretty paper. I do like making Christmas cards. Sitting in the lounge again today so not disturb our decorator. One problem is that I need to wee but have to hold it as he is painting the door 🤭
    Have a good day everyone and hope you are are doing something you enjoy today. Many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card, I do love love Anna Marie designs papers 😍
    Hope no more surprises with the car!
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello all, lovely and sunny here now.

    Today’s card is lovely, the papers are very Christmasy, lovely traditional card. The boarder is very different.

    Joints are really bad today, hoping Hazel (physio) not that there is much they can do.

    Have a good day , Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Lots of beautiful cards for me to enjoy tonight before I fall asleep. As usual I didn’t realise I had not looked in since Saturday! The receptionist at Pops nursing home jokingly said that I might kept in if I forgot the door and lift security numbers. I didn’t have the heart to tell her how bad my memory really is 😏
    Sandra I hope your car is kind to you for this service 🤞🏼
    I love today’s card. At first look I thought you had used some lace or at least a lace edger die, your card looks like it has several layers. Beautiful my lovely xx
    I hope you are all well.
    Pop had a bad day yesterday, very grumpy while we were there but back to normal today thankfully. He rang me this afternoon then one of the ladies who can’t talk appeared in his room. Apparently she has taken a shine to him so he talks and sings to her. She smiles when she likes the song. It’s so nice that they can both enjoy each others company. I am nearing the end of the house sale forms. There are so many questions that we haven’t been able to find answers to and Pop, bless him can’t give me reliable answers so we will see what the conveyancer has to say.
    Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete