Friday 2 August 2024

Poinsettia card

 


Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you all got through the storms without any damage, we haven't been down to look at the veg patch yet, the rain was that heavy that it must have caused some damage to the tall cabbages etc,  we"ll see later today, fingers crossed its not too bad. 

I made today's card yesterday afternoon,  while listening to the thunder,  it lasted a good hour, although we didn't get the rain that the girls and Paul had at work, we had rain early morning the likes I've never seen, it was running down our driveway like rapids!! 

I used my Tim Holtz Poinsettia die to to cut Cherry Cobbler and garden green card to make the Poinsettia, the background was made up of a piece of garden green dsp with tiny specks of white,  then I used a flock like coated vellum the pattern is Poinsettias, although you can't really see that on this card.  The sentiment is one from my stash. 

I hope that you all have a good Friday, the sun is shining here again today, I hope it is for you too,

Love and hugs to all,

Sandra xxx

3 comments:

  1. That’s beautiful
    Uhm! We had about 5 spots of rain and then nothing - no rain no thunder It us very humid
    Waiting for builder to arrive to sort out the niggles we have eg one of the toilets isn’t flushing properly
    I also need to catch up on some sleep But I have deep cleaned the kitchen floor this morning with “the monster” So I feel justified in having a rest
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Gorgeous card Sandra. Love the poinsettia as it is a bit different.
    Sat in the craft room for about an hour with the window open but no air and I think if I use the fan it will all be blown around like the glitter did yesterday, I was covered from my hair down to my feet 🤭🤗😂
    Have a nice day everyone. Hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all, what terrible news this evening with those thugs rioting again. Good news with the Olympics especially the horse jumping and the trampoline lady.

    Sandra another lovely card today, very Victorian looking.

    Not so hot here today with a bit of a breeze, but no rain yet.

    Managed to finish my card for this week, so at least some crafting done. Goodnight all Lilian

    ReplyDelete