Friday 30 August 2024

Something Floral for Friday

 


Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

How are we on the second week of our holiday already, its going way too fast.!!!  We had another lovely day yesterday,  the sea was perfectly calm in the morning so I got to go in the sea for the second day,  the girls and Paul are so patient when it comes to helping me in and out.  They had a good hour out on the paddleboard while we watched on, I do worry about how far out they go, I know that they are adults but you don't stop worrying about them do you?

Today's card is one from 2020.....

The card that I have chosen for today is a lovely bright and vibrant, 'Summery Flower' card, the stamp I used is  Stampin Up! 'Corner Garden', I absolutely love this stamp and managed to get for a bargain price from a lovely lady that was de-cluttering.  I will add the description below......

 I stamped the image and coloured it with pencils then I matted it onto card that was similar colours to the flowers on the card.  I was really pleased with how this card turned out, so bright and cheerful.  

I hope that you all have a lovely Friday,

My love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Terrific card and hasn’t dated at all
    I think that’s why I don’t particularly like going in the sea It is far too easy to paddle too far out without realising how far away from the shore you are
    Another quiet day for me We are expecting the builder to return to sort out the very last bits ie a granite top and handle for the deep drawer to the utility unit Photos will follow 🤣
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    I love your pretty card today 😍
    Glad you all had another lovely day on the beach yesterday.
    Out tonight for a meal for a work colleague who’s leaving, but staying on as bank. Then I’m working over the weekend.
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Gorgeous card, I love the vibrant colours on this card.
    Glad you had a good day at the beach. I would worry too because I know how the currant suddenly can drag you out and you soon can have a problem but glad you managed to get in the sea too. Hope it was warm enough 😊
    Lilian, oh dear. Hope you didn't had any washing on the line, hopefully you get a new one soon. Take care.
    Had a message from Son, they have Covid for the third time. Feeling rough but hopefully soon on the mend.
    I hope you all are alright and have been able to see the sunshine today . I managed to make some cards today and happy about that 😊. Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Belated birthday wishes Sandra, SORRY better late than never 🎂😘 lovely that the girls arrived in time to celebrate with you.xx
    Love today’s card. It’s so bright and cheerful. In fact you feel you could pick the flowers they look so real.
    Sorry I haven’t been in for a couple of days Wednesday it was my friends husbands funeral and by the time we got home I was shattered. Yesterday I had an appointment at Saint Christophers Hospice, it was my first appointment there, everyone was so lovely I can’t praise them enough they included John in all of the conversations even asking him how he was and could they help him in anyway. It was such a positive experience. I haven’t got another appointment. I think the young Doctor at the Royal Marsden jumped the gun by referring me to St Christopher’s. But they will give me a call in four weeks and then an appointment four weeks after that.
    Wishing you all a lovely weekend, Take care, Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete