Thursday 29 August 2024

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

Well yesterday turned out to be the best day so far, firstly we picked up the girls and then got back and changed for beach ⛱️ and ........

The sea was so calm I was able to get in !!!! Once I was in I did not want to get out,  can you believe it calmed down on my birthday?!  Best gift ever !!        We stayed in for a good hour and then sat and did puzzle books together for a couple of hours, mind you the girls nodded off after an hour as they had been up since 3am.   We all went back and had a cuppa and cake and got ready for our meal out and a walk around the old town,  it makes for interesting experience as the streets are all cobbled, so I end up shaken not stirred!! 

A simple card today in a different colour way, I really like the navy with neutral tones.  The paper is from Dainty Flowers dsp (shock 🙄) I embossed the white panel with fern embossing folder and used Fern stamp and die set for the focal image.  I added a ribbon bow to finish. 

Thank you all so very much for my lovely birthday messages, they made my day extra special I am so blessed to have such amazing friends ❤

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx


4 comments:

  1. Great to see you had a lovely birthday and that at long last you were able to get into the sea I could NEVER go in that deep!
    Your card is lovely A beautiful colour combo Did you make that bow?
    Not a lot going on Just general pottering about today
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card today 😍
    Glad you had a lovely day yesterday, and were able to get in the sea. It looks wonderful ☺️
    A busy day at work today, but I’m off tomorrow before working the weekend.
    Hope you’re all having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card, love it all.
    Wonderful that you got into the sea at last and on your birthday too. It looks so lovely.
    Sister in law and her husband has been here with us since this morning and just left. It's lovely to be together and if everything going as it should we are spending a few days in Bournemouth together soon .
    Sending hugs to you all. Hope you had a nice day. Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, sunny but chilly wind. Catastrophe today, my clothes line fell off the wall broken. I have one of the Brabantia that is fixed to the wall, or was. Just ordered a new one, £95, last time I bought one ( 2011) it was £58, just shows how much things have increased.

    Love today’s card, love those papers you have used.
    Glad you had a lovely day for your Birthday. Have a lovely time with the girls.
    Hope you all have a goodnight. Lilian

    ReplyDelete