Monday 5 August 2024

More Christmas cards...

 


Good Monday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you all had a nice relaxed weekend and are ready to start a new week!  Do you have anything exciting planned this week?  Ours is a busy one (well for us), we have to get the car to the garage on Tuesday,  Lucy is taking Paul, I think she was a bit disappointed because she was hoping to do some shopping but Paul needed to get back for work.  We wanted a courtesy car but the only day they had one was the Friday before we leave on the Sunday and I wasn't prepared to leave it that late,  in case they found anything that needed parts, which is what happened last year, we got the car back hours before we left. 😓                                          Then on Wednesday evening the girls and I are getting our hair 💇‍♀️ Shane is staying late so that we can all go together, how sweet is that?!

Another 'Boughs of Holly' card, I just couldn't stop making Christmas cards with it once I started, I still think it's one of the prettiest SU Christmas paper collections ever!   I made a panel by die cutting four  rectangles and spacing them equally on a piece of white card that I then mounted onto a piece of Evening Evergreen card.  I took a white card base and added a layer of card embossed with Musical notes. I layered my square panel on top and added a fussy cut poinsettia to finish the card, I die cut my sentiment and tucked it under that pretty poinsettia.  I hope you like it ❤️ 

Have a lovely Monday my lovelies,

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx 



4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Stunning Christmas card, I love it.
    Hoping that your vegetables are alright after the storm. It went right past us, not a drop of rain.
    Having our decorator here to do our hall, stairs and landing so can't get in to my room for a couple of days but I'm not a craftingnono 🤭as I have my crystal art in the lounge 🤗
    Hope you all have a lovely day. Lots of hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A beautiful Christmas card 😍 Lovely cards yesterday too ladies, and the previous ones I’ve missed. Sorry I haven’t dropped in for a while.
    I hope everyone is ok.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening all, cloudy again rain in the early hours, so that saved watering.
    Lovely Christmas card I love the traditional looking cards.

    Loved yesterday’s cards, all so different.
    The news is terrible at the moment, what gets into people, to do such violence, throwing chairs and other terrible missiles. Happening in Plymouth tonight, hope they get sent down.

    Have good night all Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely Christmas card, Poinsettias are so beautiful and perfect for the seasonal cards. Thank you for sharing this card with us. XXX

    ReplyDelete