Wednesday 21 August 2024

Inked Embossing Folder card



Good Wednesday Morning Ladies,

Its the last leg of our journey today, I think we are both looking forward to getting there and relaxing,  we have a week here on our own before the girls fly in.  We don't have any plans other than relaxing for this first week, the best part of the holiday for me is to see Paul relax, I mean properly relax without needing to mow the lawn or water the garden. He has 5 books to read,  which I'm sure will keep him entertained.  I have my Kindle with a few books including a couple about Mirian Margoleyes, which I think will be very entertaining 😄! 

Update on Becca, she was very sore yesterday, so I got Adam to organise her pain meds so that she is taking them regularly,  Soph went last night to plait Becca's hair to make it easier to mansge, Lucy has been popping in to help out and is going to sit with her while Adam pops into work, she asked me to thank you for your good wishes x

Lilian I would love to be able to share your new cushions if you wouldn't mind x 

Todays card I made on Friday I used three shades of Blue Distress Oxides smooshed onto the smooth side of the embossing folder,  then spritzed with water, I popped a piece of watercolour card in that I had spritzed with water and ran through the machine a few times, I did add a little more ink and re-embossed. I was quite pleased with the results.

 I didn't want to cover too much of the background,  so I die cut an oval frame, added a couple of leafy sprigs to match the embossed design and the added my die cut 'Pocket Full of Happiness'  Thank You. It didn't take me long, infact the longest part was choosing the mat colours and deciding on a sentiment ! 

I hope that you all have a good day,

Love & hugs to all,

Sandra xxx


4 comments:

  1. A very pretty card We’re in a rush Speak later xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A pretty card and a lovely Embossing folder.
    Hope you soon have arrived at the Spanish heaven for relaxing and swims in the sea and pool. Hoping the weather is good for you.
    Having a funny head ,feels like I'm on a roller coaster since yesterday so not doing much. I hope you all have a nice day, take care. Hugs Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card, love the embossing folder 😍
    Hope the last leg of your journey went well and you’re settling in to your holiday home. Enjoy the break both of you 🥰
    Glad Becca is being well looked after, and hope she’ll be feeling a little more comfortable soon 🥰
    Hope you all had a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, I was writing a comment about an hour ago it was almost completely when I nodded off so this comment will be short!!
    Thank you for your update on Becca, it sounds as if she is being well cared for.
    Love today’s card, the EF would work for so many occasions so would be a good investment.
    Sleep well everyone, Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete