Sunday 25 August 2024

Your Embossed cards

 






Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

Bon Dias from a wild & windy Costa Brava today,  can you believe we have been here 3 days and I still haven't sat my bottom on the beach or got my feet wet!!  It's blue skies and sunny but that 'tramontana" wind is blowing a gale.  So we have avoided the beach as being sandblasted is no fun!  We have been laying in the walled green area by the pool for the last two days, its been so relaxed, which us just what the doctor ordered! 

Today I am sharing your lovely embossed cards,  now I know I haven't set a challenge for next week I'd still really appreciate if you could make a card, whether its using a favourite technique or your favourite product, maybe something new?!  

Your Embossed Cards 

Lilian 


Lilian's Description:

Hi, hope all going well on your hols.
This my card for this week, another of my failures.
I used imagination crafts starlight paints.
Trouble is the black ink would not stick to the metallic paint.
I quite liked the finished effect so I thought I would use it. 

Using the imagination craft paints was a brilliant idea and just look at those amazing colours, wow!i would say that's a 100 % success. 

I hope you are having a lovely weekend with your family. 
Thank you so much for such a lovely card XXX 


Karen


Karen's Description:


A card  for the challenge 3 different embossing folders on SueW decorative tags with an Anna Marie tag

Wow Karen I love how this card turned out, those embossed tags are lovely and look so effective against that lovely background.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support XXX


Maria



Maria's Description:

I've made two embossed cards for Sunday. Hope they are ok.


Maria they are more than ok, they are amazing,  I love how deep the emboss is on both cards, the silver looks so dramatic against the black card.
I love the gold sparkle on the frane around your sentiment and on the Butterfly.
Thank you so much for continuing to support the Blog abd challenges my lovely XXX 

********************

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday,

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra
xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Beautiful cards on display today 😍
    Sorry I didn’t get a chance to make one this week, it’s been a busy one. I’m hopeful I’ll be able to sit and craft over the next few days ☺️
    I’ve got my fingers crossed that you can get to the beach and in the sea today. I’m glad you’re both having a relaxing time though 🥰
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards ladies You’ve inspired me to get gilding wax out and have a play
    Shame about the wind but to be frank if the pool area is quiet ish and sheltered I much prefer the pool area It means I can flit in and out of the accommodation etc I fidget too much
    Bowls was cancelled yesterday for obvious reasons It’s much brighter today So hopefully today’s match will take place
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Great cards on display ladies. Love the colours on yours Lilian.😍
    Hope the wind have died down so you have been able to get into the sea today as it is nothing better than just floating around. The pool is nice but not as nice as having sand between your toes 😉
    My mind is very busy but my body is not so I'm sitting here and have started another crystal art work 😄 a lot of blue and white in this one 🤭 will show you when finished.
    Hoping you all have a good day and aches and pains are kinder. Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in. A great selection of cards here to inspire me.
    They are all so different, as usual for the challenge cards. I love those gorgeous colours on Lilian’s card in particular, they work so well with that embossing folder.
    Thank you for sharing yours and the other ladies Sandra.
    Sandra, I hope the wind dies down and you all manage to get to the beach once you have collected Sophie and Lucy. I wonder what the beach will be like this year as you said it was not the same last year if I remember rightly, not as wide maybe? xx
    We have spent a lovely day at Tim and Roz’s just relaxing and catching up as we haven’t seen them properly for a good few weeks. I hope you all had a good day. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Ladies what a great selection of embossed cards they are all so inspiring.
    Sandra I hope the wind has subsided and you are able to relax and enjoy sitting outside and not needing a shield for protection. xx
    Daughter eldest granddaughter came over this afternoon plus the dog. Frankie (the dog) comes in and settles down as if she lives here.
    I hope you have all had a good day, the bonus is tomorrow is a bank holiday so another day of rest.
    Take care everyone, love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, wet and cold again, it’s gets dark so early now.

    Love the cards today, all so different as usual.
    Glad you are managing some well earned rest and relaxation.
    Daughter gone home, I really miss them, the weekend just flies by.
    Goodnight all. Lilian

    ReplyDelete