Wednesday 28 August 2024


 

Good Wednesday Morning Ladies, 

I guess it's going to be an exciting day today,  I can't think why???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚....  oh of course it's because we are picking the girls up from Girona airport this morning,  hmmm maybe, or could it be that we are booked at our favourite restaurant tonight,  maybe that's it, I don't think anything else is happening πŸ€” 😜!! 

I had to laugh yesterday we ended up having such a list of things that the girls needed to bring with them, all definitely things we can live without and had girls not been coming would have had to do without,  Paul forgot his tablet/computer thing, then he forgot his precise coffee measuring spoon, I had to order more suncream for my face, i am trying out a new that is supposed to help reduce dark spots, something i started to get in  past couple of years, probably down to me being 57 !!! 

Todays card is made with some little offcuts of my favourite Dainty Flowers Dsp, I used 1 piece from the main/larger patterned paper and the three little squares are from the back of another piece, they are all lavender themed.  I matted with Blackberry Bliss card.  

I hope that you all hace a lovely Wednesday, 

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx

6 comments:

  1. πŸ₯°πŸ’πŸŽ‚HAPPY BIRTHDAYπŸŽ‚πŸ’πŸ₯°
    to my wonderful friend. You deserve to be spoilt rotten my lovely πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, um is anything special about today???, and all looking in
    Such a pretty card and a great way to stretch these beautiful papers as far as possible. I must treat myself to them as I think I love every sheet.
    I hope Soph and Lucy have a good flight and you have a great day my lovely xx
    My plan is to have a day at home doing some house work ☹️ and hopefully some crafting πŸ₯°
    Lilian I hope your back is less painful today xx
    Have a good day everyone. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to a lovely friend πŸ°πŸΎπŸ’πŸŽπŸ’. Have a fabulous day!! Hoping that the girls flight is on time and that you all having a lovely day together and a nice meal tonight.
    This card is very pretty, love the paper used.
    House work and crafting on my list to do today. Sister in law is coming to us tomorrow morning. They are taking their car in for service up in MK so will spend the day together.
    Son and his girlfriend have got COVID for the third time, feeling pretty awful with this one.
    Lilian, take it easy and Sue, hope you feeling better today. Hugs to you all, Maria πŸ€— xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA
    Have a lovely day with Paul and the girls
    I love your card I’d like to try this layout with either stamps or Serif
    We’re off to visit my dad He’s in hospital again but first time I’ve been told! Not looking forward to for a lot of reasons One being his new wife stopped him from contacting us and I cannot forget that he wasn’t strong enough to stand up to her Ho hum That’s families for you
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Happy Birthday Sandra, hope it’s a lovely one.

    Love the card, the layout is great to use all left over pieces that you can’t throw away, must have try and do one.

    Wet here again today, hoping it will dry up later. Not doing much, must try and do my card for this week.
    Have a good day all, Sandra hope the girls arrive OK. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone
    Happy Birthday my beautiful friend, I hope you’re having the best day with Paul and the girls πŸ₯°πŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚πŸŽ Enjoy your meal tonight xx
    A lovely card today, so pretty, and I love Karen’s card from yesterday too 😊
    Karen, I hope your time with your dad is going well and he’s ok. I can sympathise with you about families, don’t get me started on mine! πŸ₯Ί
    Maria, I hope your Son and daughter-in-law recover soon from Covid. It seems to be doing the rounds again!
    Hope you’re all having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete