Friday 19 January 2024

Our Next Challenge

 


Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will get to see today's blog post as at the time I am writing this we have had no Internet service all day (Thursday), I have called Gigaclear and they said that there is no  'optic' coming to house, I understand that we have fibre optic broadband,  so I'm guessing that's what is broken.  Annoyingly it means that Paul will have to go into the office today instead of working from home.  We have no tv or home phone either, since early morning yesterday.  The girls were totally lost without Internet access, Sophie ended up going to Lewis's,  although she was going anyway,  she left much earlier, Lucy Paul and I set to finishing off the Jigsaw puzzle we started on New Year's eve.

Our Next Challenge 

You have probably guessed from the photo above that this next Challenge will be 'Using anything New or barely used'  

We are all guilty of buying a stamp or die set on the back of seeing a card or project that we loved.  I have done that many of times,  you may use it once to re-create that project and then the item gets set to one side, I have a basket of New items and then another for Nearly new, rarely used stamps/ dies.  We may also have received a crafty gift for Christmas or maybe you have a magazine laying around that you haven't made anything from. 

I hope that you all enjoy this challenge,  I am really looking forward to it 😊. 

***************

I hope that you all have a lovely Friday, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx 


6 comments:

  1. Good to see the blog posted! We rely so much on the internet now
    Great idea for a challenge I have so much stuff that I have not used or have only used once That’s a great idea to have a look through some old craft magazines too
    We have another bright sunny day but it feels so cold A bit of tidying away stuff today as we are looking after the grandkids tomorrow (can’t wait)
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A good challenge to do. Since clearing out the magazines at home I have plenty of new or hardly used items so as soon the desk is in.....😊
    I hope you are alright in the chilly days you have in the UK. Here is only -2 c today but with a biting wind. Managed a walk to a café, had some tea but could only sit and look at all the cakes 🍰😔 tummy still sore and it must have been a bug as OH had it yesterday too. Will try to go for dinner tonight.
    Hope you have a nice day and managing to do what you planned for this day. Take care. Many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    I’m looking forward to this challenge. Got so much I’ve hardly used and some new to me goodies which were very kindly gifted to me from a very lovely friend 😍☺️
    It’s still so very cold here, and to top it all I’ve had a bad earache since yesterday afternoon. I’m dosed up, but will soon be heading to bed.
    I hope your internet comes back on soon, whatever did we do before it! ☺️
    Enjoy the rest of the day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in. A great new challenge which I am hoping I will join in with. Like you all I have lots of unused or very little used stash. I wonder if I could use more than one unused item on a card….😆
    Sandra I hope you are reconnected otherwise I can see you sitting in the car writing the blog for tomorrow after Paul having driven you to somewhere with signal. We all rely on the internet so much these days don’t we xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry hit publish too early!
    Maria, sorry you and R have both had a bug. I hope you are able to enjoy hot chocolate and cakes soon xx
    Karen enjoy having the boys tomorrow xx
    Sonia, sorry you have earache. I hope it clears up soon xx
    It’s been cold here but talking to relatives in Canada it is positively balmy compared to their -24!!! They are flying off to Portugal for 6 weeks today. It is cheaper for them to go away compared with the cost of heating their home during the worst weather. Stay warm everyone. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete