Thursday 18 January 2024

One stamp 3 Ways

 




Watercolour card


Kraft card


White card



Good Morning Ladies, 

Ooh last night was cold, goodness me, it was literally freezing 🥶.  Thank goodness for that log burner and hot water bottles! 

Today I am sharing a set of cards that I made on Tuesday,  I started out making the one on white card, I started to clean the stamp, spritzed it with water and stamped it onto scrap paper, I liked how it looked so decided to stamp it onto watercolour card after adding a spritz of water, so I did the same as I did for the first card,  then I thought lets try it on Kraft card, the colours look quite different on the different substrates.  I can't decide which one I like best, I love the texture of the watercolour card and the Kraft card, the smooth white card shows the colours more but I think the watercolour one (top) is my favourite. 
The stamp I used is 'Positive Thoughts'  (SU) from 2020.  

I hope that you all manage to stay cosy and warm today my lovelies,

Love & Hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxxx



6 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    We have a very cold start to the day here - -4 at the moment -but up to now no sign of the white stuff and fingers crossed it stays that way.

    Having my hair cut this morning -first of the new year. After that I hope to make it to my craft room. Everything has now been completed re Marigny- funds transferred into our bank.

    Hope you are all managing to keep warm etc.
    Hugs are winging theirway to you all.Take care and stay safe.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three combinations and just goes to show that you don’t need a lot of products to get different results But as crafters we can’t resist can we 🤣
    A friend is starting a new Salsa club tonight and so we are going to show our support
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra and all looking in. A lovely card yesterday. I love seeing how different the same stamps look on different card stock. Maybe this could be a challenge somewhen? Xx
    Brenda, good to see you are ok xx
    Mrs A, welcome to this fabulous blog xx
    Janet, glad/ sad that everything is now complete xx
    It is +2 here (1pm) was- 6 at 7am. Stay warm. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    I love all of your cards today. They’re all as equally beautiful 😍
    It was -8 in my car this morning at 7.30am 🥶🥶 Fortunately it was nice and warm at work! The weather is forecast to get milder and I see back to rain next week 😕
    Hope you’re all having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    Three lovely cards Sandra.
    Good to see you in Janet.
    This is a sad holiday. It's too warm here, the snow is melting and I had another day in bed. The food is rich and so good but my stomach can't seem to take it this time.
    Did you all miss Brenda, she was in yesterday quickly before she was going to cook the dinner 🤗 Many hugs to you all, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, we’ve not had cold like this for years, can’t wait for it too warm up.
    Sandra love your cards, I have that stamp but never remember to use it.
    I have the new distress ink come today, not tried it yet. Have spent the day assembling a rack for my little bottles, so fiddly and my hands are so poor it took me ages. Very pleased with it now it’s finished. Now to find some room for it.
    Have a good evening , Lilian

    ReplyDelete