Wednesday 3 January 2024

Another Christmas Card

 


Good Wednesday Morning Ladies,

I hope that storm Henk didn't cause too much disruption in your area, we had the worst rain I have seen in a long time, right at the time Lucy's new car was being delivered,  so Lucy and I were stood out by our gate waiting for it to arrive,  I had a huge golf umbrella but the wind made it almost impossible to keep it up, the car finally arrived and the chap that delivered it said it was the worst rain and floods he had ever driven in, I believe his journey started in South Wales mind.  Anyway Lucy is delighted with her car, just seeing that big smile on her face was worth getting wet for.!! 

So looking forward to seeing Sonia today 😀, there is nothing like crafting with a friend x

I had a message to say that Sue is now home in her own bed, where I'm sure she'll recover much faster xx

Today I am sharing a card that I made yesterday,  I am making the most of having my Christmas stash still around my desk.  Some things I haven't had chance to use.  

This is the most simple of cards but the "One Horse Open Sleigh" papers are so pretty they only need the simplest of embellishment,  so for this onevI simply matted onto a Early Expresso base card and stamped a sentiment in the same colour.  

I hope that you all have a great day,

Love & hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx


4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Love your card, those pretty papers are perfect 😍
    Glad Lucy is pleased with her new car 🥰
    The weather was awful yesterday wasn’t it? The drive to Dorset was horrendous with torrential rain. Our journey home started off in the dry, but by the time we were back on the motorway the rain and wind started again. We arrived home to food bins and dustbins all over the roads, which we were then frantically trying to secure! My neighbour was just moving one of hers and the wind took it and blew it into her car! Hopefully today will be much calmer.
    Sue, glad to hear you’re back home xx
    See you soon Sandra, looking forward to our day together 😍
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a lovely card I think I had more wintry scenes than anything on our Christmas cards this year
    So pleased Lucy has her car Has she gone for a completely different model
    Enjoy your time with Sonia (I’m not in the least bit jealous - liar!)
    So pleased to hear you’re back home Sue
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card 🤩 thought you been sitting colour it in first. Don't need anything else, it's lovely.
    Hope Lucy be alright driving and she is happy with her new car.
    Weather here too was dreadful and bins was falling over and the worst rain for a long time.
    Today it is blue sky and the sun is shining so it's much better.
    Glad to hear that Sue is back home.
    Have a great time with Sonia today.
    Went out with a friend for coffee this morning and it was nice catching up.
    Have a good day everyone and many hugs are being sent to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, it’s a bit late, sorry.
    Great card good idea to do some cards for next year.
    Hope you had a lovely day with Sonia.
    Glad to hear Sue is home from hospital.
    Finished my jigsaw at last.
    Have a good night. Lilian

    ReplyDelete