Monday 1 January 2024

Happy New Year

 


Good Monday Morning to my Very Special Blog Family, 

I want to start by Wishing you all everything you wish yourself and so much more.

2023 was a trying year for many of us, I want to personally thank all of you though, without you amazing friends,( well family really ) I wouldn't have gotten through it.  Just knowing that you ladies are there has been such a strength for me, it's one of those hard to explain things.  They say that good friends are the family we are lucky enough to choose ourselves, I have the very best family, thank you all for your constant Love & Support, it is the one thing I value more than anything else ❤️ ❤ ❤

I look forward to another year of crafting along with all of you, are you happy to continue the Challenges ????  

Do you have any requests for different blog features?

Sending my love to each and every one of you, 

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 




3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year everyone 😊 Let’s hope 2024 is a good one.
    I can’t thank you enough for your blog, and our little blog family ❤️
    I’ll be back to crafting soon, and happy to see what challenges are in store for us, along with everyone’s creations ☺️
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year everyone 🥳
    This blog has been my solace too
    I’m happy to carry on with the challenges I often go to bed thinking of ideas which I love doing and it helps me to nod off! A lazy day today - might go for a quick walk in a mo Currently watching the first episode of Mr Bates and the Post Office
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you my crafting family !
    I'm happy to continue with the challenges, however the stuff I got around me easiest is dies or some stamping at the moment.
    Sending hugs to you all, extras for our Brenda and Sue. Thinking of our missing friends.
    Was meant to go out but overslept, didn't get to bed before 3am so probably will nod off on the sofa this afternoon.
    Have a good day xxx

    ReplyDelete