Friday 26 January 2024

Lovely Leaf print card


 Good Friday Morning Ladies,

I hope today finds you all as well as you can be, gentle hugs are winging their way to those of you that need one. 

Janet,  Sue & Brenda,  I hope that you are all ok, please know that you are all in our thoughts. 😘

Sonia & Karen I hope that your antibiotics are kicking in by now and that you are both starting to feel better.  

What do you all have planned for the weekend?   We have a quiet one, however we need to chose between sorting the spare room or the conservatory, decisions decisions!!! 

Today's card is a simple design,  I embossed the front of an "Evening Evergreen" Base card with a woodgrain embossing folder, I then took my new Tim Holtz, Stampers Anonymous Leaf Prints stamps and a variety of green inks and stamped a background design onto a cream card, I then used it to create a fantastic decorative front for my card, I adhered it onto the embossed front of card at an angle, I die cut the 'thanks' a couple times and stuck them together for extra dimension,  I stamped the rest of the sentiment onto a piece of card and die cut with a circle die, I popped that onto a scalloped layer and added to my card front. 

As I said it's a simple design, I do like how it turned out though.

I hope that you all have a fabulous Friday,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 




4 comments:

  1. Lovely
    I really like this layout Another idea for a future challenge- follow a sketch again
    I’m meeting a girlfriend this afternoon to go shopping and then out dancing this evening
    Take care everyone xx
    PS the antibiotics seem to be doing their job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Love your card, simple but stunning 😍
    My antibiotics haven’t helped much, the pain in my ear isn’t as bad, but I can’t hear out of it πŸ™
    On a happier note, I’m pleased to say James passed his driving test this morning πŸ˜€ I’m so chuffed for him, as he was very nervous.
    Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with nothing planned.
    Hope you’re all well. Have a good evening
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card Sandra. Pretty in green.
    Thinking of you all and sending extra healing hugs to anyone who need it.
    Wish you better Sonia. Congratulations to James πŸΎπŸ‘πŸ˜Š
    I've got a cold so haven't done much today. Our new wardrobe doors are in. Happy with that.
    Take care. Hugs to you all, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello All, a lovely sunny day here, first time I’ve managed to dry my washing out side. Smells lovely and fresh.
    Another great card again today. Love the foliage.
    Have some trout pate for dinner with a jacket potato.
    Have a good evening, Lovely that James passed his test, I suppose a car is the next thing. Lilian.

    ReplyDelete