Thursday 25 January 2024

Lovely Fresh Greens

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

Well what a contrast in weather,  we had a lovely bright and sunny day yesterday,  we had the back door and windows open most of the day to let the fresh air in.  😀 

The brighter weather put me in mind of spring, fresh greens and brighter colours.  Which is how this card came about.  The colours are Garden Green, Parakeet Party and Crumb cake. The

I used the stamp and die set 'Field Notes' (SU) with some foliage from an older set called Forever Fern.The colours are Garden Green, Parakeet Party and Crumb cake.  I love that embossing folder too.  The inspiration for the card came from Pinterest. I really like how it turned out.

As I am writing this we are all getting ready to go out for dinner & Cinema. We haven't all been out together for ages.  So I am really looking forward to it. 

I hope that you all have a great Thursday, 

Love & Hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx







4 comments:

  1. A lovely card showing off that stamp and die set I really like that EF I always forget to use EF’s - another challenge?
    I hope you enjoyed your evening - what film did you go and see?
    I have a ton of little jobs to do today and I bet I won’t do any of them apart from the regular tidy up jobs!
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    I love your card today, it’s beautiful 😍
    Hope you had a lovely evening and enjoyed the film ☺️ Can’t remember the last time I went to the cinema!
    I will be so glad when this week is over, one more day at work, then 3 off. It’s been a long one!
    Hope you’re all having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    A lovely card. Beautiful embossing folder. Pretty green foliage. Hope you all had a great evening out to the cinema. What film did you see ?
    Had a little outing this morning to look at windows and patio doors. It's a lot to think about. Afterwards we popped in to IKEA and ordered a desk and bookcases for the craft room 😊
    Hope you all have a good day. Many hugs, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening everyone, wet and windy again.

    Love your card, very spring like, can’t wait for some better weather.
    Love that embossing folder.
    Managed to finish my card for this week.
    Hope you all had a lovely outing to the cinema last night.
    Haven’t had much sleep this due to bad legs and back.
    Have a goodnight all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete