Saturday 27 January 2024

Mixed Up Saturday

 

I think most of us are more interested in watching 
A new craft tutorial rather than tv shows! 

Good Saturday Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are all having a lovely relaxed start to the weekend,  the last weekend of January!!  I had realised it was that close to end of January,  then reality hit me, its Sophie  & Lucy's birthday next Sunday (4th feb), how can my babies be 24 !!  It makes me feel so old, I was that age when I married Paul ! 









Paul and I had a lovely stroll (well Paul strolled) around Bourton On The Water yesterday afternoon,  I think it's the quietest its ever been when we have driven through, the pavements are really narrow so its a nightmare with the wheelchair when it is busy, the pavements are just about wide enough for the wheelchair on its iwn, so people have move out of the way,  which I hate, I spend half my saying 'excuse me' or 'I'm sorry'  So we seized the opportunity while it was quiet, a lot of the shops were closed though, which may be why it was quiet.  We did notice that it stayed light until after 5pm yesterday, which is lovely,  I can't wait to be able to stay outside into the evening.  

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend, 

Love & hugs to all of you, 

Sandra
xxxxxx



6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    I love the picture and caption! Browsing Pinterest is also a favourite of mine, even with the tv on! ☺️
    Your walk around Bourton on the Water looks lovely, and what a beautiful day you had for it.
    Not doing much today - the usual housework and then hopefully some crafting ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Mark and I sat and watched ‘Mr Bates vs The Post Office’ last night. It was brilliant, and heartbreaking. Well worth a watch if you haven’t seen it.
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Loved yesterday’s card, the wood grain ef and colour are gorgeous.
    Wow, never seen Burton so empty! Glad you and Paul got to actually enjoy a lovely wander for a change. Paddling along the streams has been a tradition in our family like so many others, first for me, then our children and now the grandchildren over the years. Enjoy sorting which ever room you decide on my lovely xx

    Sonia, great news about James passing his test ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป does he have his own car yet or will he be borrowing yours? Sorry your ear is still hurting, hope the meds do their
    job soon xx
    Thank you for the kind words. I get very tired after not doing very much but definitely improving. I’m sending gentle hugs to you all.
    We have the grandchildren here today so that’s my day sorted ๐Ÿ˜
    Have a good day. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great saying It did make me smile
    Bourton looks beautiful and never apologise when in your wheelchair You have as much right to be on that pavement as anyone! Congrats to James maybe he can be your taxi on occasions now ๐Ÿคฃ I totally agree with you about that Mr Bates drama It’s so so sad that it has taken something like this to get the government to do something
    OH has just gone to the local Park Run So while he’s out I am going to nip into my craft room for a bit - why do I feel guilty going in there when he’s around?
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning everyone
    Not watching craft channels anymore but do searching Pinterest from time to time.
    Bourton on the water looks like a lovely village. Never apologise for using the wheelchair on the pavement, you got the same right to be there.
    Have a nice Saturday everyone. Hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, another bright sunny day, but oh so cold, still lovely to see the sun.
    I do watch craft on the tv, through Utube, at the moment love Marion Emberson, she’s so full of humour. She makes everything look simple. The frugal crafter is another of my favourites.

    I agree with everyone about you using your wheel chair, you have a perfect right to be on the pavement, they should be glad they are able to move.
    Not much else doing here , have a good Saturday, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra and everyone
    Lovely photos of Burton on the Water it’s one of our favourite places to visit, we have had a few mini breaks there and enjoyed each and every one. Thank you for bringing back lovely memories.xx
    We both enjoyed the Mr Bates v the post office it was a brilliant drama.
    Sandra you have as much right to be on the pavement as anyone, I although I’m slow and a bit clumsy these days always give way to wheelchairs and buggies. We were brought up to respect those less able it’s just good manners.
    Sonia congratulations to James on passing his test. OH that wonderful feeling when you can at last go out on your own…..freedom and independence ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘xx
    Have a good evening everyone, love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete