Thursday 4 January 2024

Another 'Inked & Tiled' card

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

I hope today finds you all as well as can be expected. Gentle hugs to those of you that are under the weather including our Sue, I'm sure Chris & Gem are looking after you perfectly!  Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery xxx

Sonia arrived late morning yesterday,  now, we were talking so much that we didn't get chance to do any crafting!  We discussed it alot and admired many different ideas but we didn't get our fingers dirty!  Sonia bought some lovely cakes and biscuits,  which was a real treat 😋.  The biscuits will be coming with us to London today so we can have a little treat in our hotel with a cup of tea.  Thank you so much for driving a that way to see me Sonia,  it truly has given me a great start to 2024

Today's card was stamped with my Inked & Tiled stamp set, in Pool Party ink, I used a narrow strip of the matching backing papers the stamped image, I added a piece of Coordinating ribbon to the stamped panel and matted the piece onto a black mat and then onto a white card base. 

I hope that you all have a great day, 

Love & hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx



4 comments:

  1. A great card and I love that Pool Party colour
    Sounds like you had a lovely day with Sonia I think that’s why I enjoy Craftea and Knit & Natter - we don’t especially achieve much but there’s a lot of ideas bandied about and lots of laughter
    We looked after the grandkids yesterday which was a lot of fun I have dentist later (yeuck!)
    Hope you’re doing OK Sue
    Enjoy your trip to London Sandra
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    I love your beautiful card today 😍
    Thank you for such a wonderful day yesterday, it was lovely to sit and chat all day. The jacket potato for lunch was delicious cooked in the aga. It was lovely to see Paul, and meet Lucy too 🥰
    I hope you have a good journey to London and a lovely few days away with Paul 😊
    Karen, I hope you get on ok at the dentist xx
    Have a good rest of the day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, what weather we are having, torrential rain, garden is saturated.
    Sandra lovely card today. Enjoy your trip to London, hope it all goes well.
    Karen hope dentist was ok, I was supposed to go today, but they cancelled this morning.
    Have a good evening all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Gorgeous card, lovely colour used.
    Dreadful weather, saw on the news Lilian a bit from Cornwall and other places. We have a bit here too but nothing like it in some areas.
    Glad you and Sonia had a good day together.
    Karen, hope dentist went alright.
    I went today as well and I was shaking in the chair the whole time. Had to have two cracked teeth fixed. Hated every minute. Nearly cancelled it this morning tho for had stomach problems during the night and that drains me a lot.
    Thinking of you Sue, take care and just rest.
    Many hugs to you all and extras to anyone who need some xxx

    ReplyDelete