Wednesday 17 January 2024





Good Wednesday Morning Ladies, 

I would like to welcome 'Mrs A'  who popped in yesterday, thank you stopping by and commenting xx
We had a lovely sunny day yesterday,  I got up and opened all the windows, I wanted to let the lovely crisp fresh air in.  I didn't leave them open long though as the sun was masking how cold the air was.  I don't think we got above 1° all day. The sun on the patio is lovely though, I  stood out there with milo, the sun on your face for a few minutes feels so good. 

I made today's card on Friday, I wanted to create a Christmas card using different colours,  the die is called 'Festive Collection - Denise'.  The colours I used are Balmy Blue, White & Rose Gold mirror card.  It was hard to capture the colours on camera.  I really like the colour combination, I couldn't decide on a sentiment though, I will add on later. 

I hope that you all have a good Wednesday   wrap up warm as today is going to be colder. 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra 
xxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Love your card, and the colour combo is beautiful 😍
    Not so cold here this morning, the temperature gauge was only -1 when I took James to work! Didn’t feel as cold walking Barney either, but that could’ve been because I was wearing an extra cardigan 😅 I wonder if we’ll get any of the snow they’ve forecast 😬❄️ Stay warm wherever you are 🥰
    Welcome to Sandra’s amazing blog Mrs A 😊
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs A and welcome to this lovely friendly blog
    Your card is lovely and I love this unusual colour combination
    Knit and natter was great As it was soooo cold I am so glad I wore thick black tights AND socks to keep my feet warm The big long duvet cold is now being utilised 🤣
    Not much planned today If the daylight brightens up I hope to get my sewing machine out - doesn’t look promising though!
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone and welcome Mrs A to this lovely blog.
    Glad to hear your wheelchair is fixed Sandra but you still need a new one I guess. The card for Paul is beautiful.
    Today's card is lovely and I like the colours together.
    It was a beautiful day here yesterday but sadly OH had to go out on his own. I was in bed all day after a night with ibs. Today it's grey so we thinking of taking the bus to another village. It's a bit warm for being this time of year.
    Have a good day everyone and take it easy if not too good , Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Welcome Mrs A hope you enjoy this blog, it’s a great place to visit and everyone is so friendly, hope you will come back again xx
    What a lovely fresh and crisp card Sandra the colours work so well together and the design is fantastic, who couldn’t fail to be impressed with it. xx
    Has a day sofa surfing, did manage to finish the crossword in the Metro, alshad a chat with my sister a cousin and a friend on the phone so the day seems to have flown by. Now it’s time to put dinner on, I made a Lasagna earlier and the vegetables just need steaming so quick and easy one today.
    Hope everyone has had a good day, take care dear friends.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I’ve had such a job keeping warm today, although the heating has been on full.
    Welcome Mrs A to the best blog ever.

    Sandra your card is very elegant, very different.
    I’m not sure what I’m doing this week, will have glance at Pinterest to get some ideas.
    Hope Brenda is ok, and she is back soon.
    Have a good evening, hugs to all Lilian

    ReplyDelete