Saturday 8 July 2023

Mixed up Saturday

 


Good Saturday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you all enjoyed the glorious weather yesterday 🌞 

We had a lovely day at Watford,  it was so lovely spending time with Brenda, Karen, Maria & Sue, we had a lovely lunch and then managed some crafting afterwards, which is also more fun with friends 😀 

Today we have the excitement of a tip run, I booked Paul in for today and tomorrow!  That will keep him busy, we are then going over to Matt's to help him get his new pizza oven into his house, its currently sat on our drive way on a huge pallet, Paul tried to move it but couldn't budge it, so I think it isn't going to be an easy job, kids eh !!! 🤣😂

Craft Shopping 

Maria's NEC Shopping 

Maria bought some lovely stamps at the NEC, i love the Card-io stamps,  you could build a lovely scene in that leaf stencil Maria.  That hessian stamp will make some lovely backgrounds too, maybe not in the brown you used yesterday though 🤣😂

It looks like you are set for a lovely craft session, you have everything you need right there!  Thank you so much for sharing your shopping with us, thank you for coming yesterday too it was so lovely to spend time with you XXX


Sonia's Crafterama Shopping 







WOW,  Sonia, where were you hiding all that 🤣😂!  Isnt it great having all of those new things to play with, trouble is you don't know what to use first!  You bought some lovely dies,  the All & Create stamps are lovely too, some great background building stamps,  great selection of Ink pads too.  I can't wait to see what you make with those adorable Stamp Addicts Reindeers, the trees looked great on the sample cards.  
Now all you need is a week off work to pmay with them all!
Thank you so much for sharing your shopping with us XXX 
Sue's Shopping 


Sue also bought some lovely craft bits, 2 lovely embossing folders, some lovely sentiment stamps, I love those star dies and your resin dots too and those lovely little beach huts will be perfect for the beach scene stamps.
Thank you so much for sharing your shopping with us XXX 


My Shopping 









I couldn't resist the Sweet Poppy scenescape stamps and the stencil after seeing Lucy at the Poppy Stamps stand demonstrating them!   The strip sentiments I have been looking for for ages, while I was looking at those that Wildflower stamp just fell into my hand 😉
The Gummiapan dies were all lovely but I tried to be good,  I am looking forward to playing with them.  
The My Favourite sentiments were too lovely to leave on the shelf,  in fact Im sure Sue and Sonia bought them too.  
The WOW Embossing powders were bought to create fun backgrounds... watch this space !! 

Don't forget to share your craft Shopping Ladies,

Have a lovely weekend, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra 
xxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Love the quote 😂
    Glad you all had a lovely day together yesterday 😍
    Wow, didn’t we all do well with our craft shopping ☺️ I managed to have a play with a few bits, and I’m loving what I bought. I think you’re right though, I need at least a week off to be able to sit and play with it all 😉
    Off to work in a bit and then to my brothers this afternoon, so a busy day.
    Have a lovely day everyone whatever you’re doing.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Wow, look at all that shopping 🛍️.
    More sure then ever that we could craft non stop and still not used it all 😂 The winner this time is our Sonia, looking forward to see your cards.
    It was great catching up yesterday and hopefully we can do it again in a few months. I couldn't sleep tho because it was so warm so went to bed first at three am ,so struggling always the day after an outing so didn't get anything done today. Thunder and a lot of rain here.
    Hope you had a nice Saturday ladies and the trip to the skip went well Sandra 🤗 Many hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, it’s been very hot and humid here, but no rain.

    Wow what a lovely lot of shopping, you all bought, it will be great to see what you make with them.

    Been watching the tennis, although they have had rain. Last Brit playing tonight.

    Have I missed what we are doing for the challenge next week?
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I must have missed yesterday’s blog, great idea for challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I’m so late I got started on trying to do something with Serif - then it was lunchtime and then we played bowls this afternoon
    Great saying and what lovely shopping!
    It was lovely to catch up with you all yesterday I’m gutted that I couldn’t stay and craft along with you I’m expecting some goodies soon I will share it when they arrive
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Love today’s quote it really made me smile. I think we can all agree with that.XX
    It was so lovely seeing you yesterday and the rest of the ladies of course. XX
    Great shopping lots of very interesting items from companies that I have never heard of before.
    My journey home was good, the train was sitting at the platform and passengers were able to board even though it was not due to depart for a ten minute or so. When I arrived at our local station the timing was perfect I was just at the exit door as John pulled up to meet me.
    Today I’ve taken things very quietly, even had a conversation of naps!
    Hope everyone has had a good day.
    Take care dear friends. Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    I love todays saying, it gave me a good laugh 🤣 There is a lot of great shopping ladies. I hope we get to see what we make with them.
    Sandra I hope the tip run went well and Paul and Matt managed to get the pizza oven into Matts garden! Xx
    It was so good to spend time with you yesterday Sandra, Brenda, Karen and Maria. It’s always more fun crafting together.
    Sonia, I hope today went as well as it could for you xx
    My chest clinic tests went well today. Now I have to wait 4-6 weeks for the consultants appointment. Only been waiting since my cough started January 2022! Some hospitals have 3 year backlogs so I suppose I am lucky. Another busy day tomorrow as we are going to finally meet Phoebe’s new pony Viking.
    I hope you all sleep well. Sending hugs to all. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete