Friday 21 July 2023

A new challenge

 







Good Morning Ladies, 

How are you all?  I hope you are all as well as can be expected 😍

I had a change from packing boxes yesterday afternoon as Sue came over and we sat and crafted, which made a nice change, we made some Shaving foam backgrounds which is where I got the idea for this weeks challenge, we had mixed  and both ended up with coloured hands and in my case coloured hair!  I tried using distress ink re-inkers first which turned out ok but the ink moved/smudged when you wiped the excess foam off, I used Alcohol inks from then on!  

Our Next Challenge 

So for our next Challenge I thought we could............ 'use it up' !!

So dig out your stash of bits of backgrounds, it can be bits you have inked, embossed, stencilled or maybe you have some 'Phd,'s' where you started a card but weren't sure about it, you could even use up bits of papers or card from your bit box!  

I hope that you all enjoy the challenge 

I hope that you all have a fabulous Friday 

Bon Voyage Janet, Have a lovely holiday xxx

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra                                                                   xxxxxx 

5 comments:

  1. morning everyone
    Well it's that 'swear' word day again but for me a little different for me this week.It's the car packing day/making sure nothing is left inthe fridge/all bins are empty/etc etc.
    We're booked on the 14.00hrs ferry tomorrow(everything crossed that it's not having to park for hours/hours.

    I'll try and pop in during the week-end.
    Have a really good week-end whatever you have planned. HUGS are on their way to you all. Take care and stay safe.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea for a challenge I think I have some Pixie Powder backgrounds that I should use
    Safe trip Janet I’m excited for you!
    It is lovely crafting with friends and a much needed break from packing
    We’re going to Newmarket today to watch Craig David It’s a birthday present for a friend
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra and all looking in today. Yesterdays card is so pretty. I love that card style and those papers work so well with it. You really don’t need to add anything else do you. It was lovely to sit and craft/make a mess together xx
    Thank you for your kind words for RJ. Modern drug treatment is so much better thank goodness so fingers tightly crossed that they will help him quickly. The only problem with this weeks challenge for me is knowing which background to use out of the many that I have 😁
    Janet, wishing you a trouble free journey. Enjoy your holiday. You both deserve it xx
    Maria, sorry you are still waiting to see a doctor xx
    Shopping with Pop today so I must get on. Have a good day whatever you do.
    Sending hugs to you all. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Lovely challenge for next week I’ve got some lovely backgrounds that I really must put to good use. I made them sometime ago playing with alcohol inks.
    Thinking of you, Janet, enjoy your trip and have a lovely journey. I’m sure you can’t wait to get to your beautiful French home XX
    Sue, I hope the shopping trip with dad was okay you take care and don’t go over doing things. Hope RJ is on the mend.
    Maria, I hope life is getting less painful. I know you spend most of your time in pain, but you always seems to have a smile on your face trying to mask what is going on in your body. Sending very gentle caring. Hugs XX
    Take care everyone, whatever your plans are I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
    Love Brenda XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    Janet, have a safe journey to Marigny. Looking forward to see what if anything changed and hoping you can get down to some of the markets.
    Karen, enjoy today.
    Sue, hope your day going shopping with Pop was ok . Sending you hugs and hoping everything be alright.
    Brenda, thank you but nothing that I have is anything that you have gone through. Hugs to you and John x
    Good challenge to do Sandra. Funnily enough so did I find a bag of background I made with Julia on one of her classes so will see if I can use any of them.
    Hope your day was good and your night will be peaceful. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete