Friday 28 July 2023

A few cards with handmade backgrounds

 






Good Friday Morning Ladies,

This week has flown by so fast, when Paul said to me yesterday morning that it was shopping night tonight I thought he'd lost the plot, but then Sue arrived which absolutely confirmed it was Thursday!  I think that we have so much going on at the moment that I don't know whether I am coming or going!  My fun day out with the girls was definitely taking its toll yesterday,  I could feel every muscle!  I wouldn't have missed it for the world though x

Today I am sharing some cards made with inky backgrounds to hopefully give you a little inspiration, the backgrounds are all made using different techniques, pink one is alcohol pen on acetate,  lilac one is dragging ink with a store card type thing.  Orange one was smooshing I think. 

I hope that you all have a Fantastic Friday,  Janet, I hope you and Jim pick up so deliscious cakes xx

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 




4 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic inspiration Thank you
    Today should be Gary’s birthday so we’re just getting ready to go to the zoo
    Take care everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A lovely selection of cards to inspire us 😊
    I don’t know where this week has gone! I’ve got a pile of backgrounds sitting on the table, but done nothing with them yet 😕
    Thinking of you all Karen 🥰
    Have a good evening everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandra and blog friends,
    What a lovely selection of inspiration today, every card is so different….. I love all of them.
    We are in for a busy weekend, our eldest daughter is 60 tomorrow, her husband is 60 on August 6th and they have a big party planned tomorrow. So we are in for a lively weekend with family and friends. I’m think I will be looking forward to a restful start to the next week!!!
    Sandra hope the move is going well, I’m sure Paul has everything planned like a military manoeuvre. But I’m sure you are looking forward to getting back to normality. Fingers crossed all is going well for you all 🤞
    Take care everyone, love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all.
    Sorry being so late but thought I had posted earlier. All the cards are beautiful and a lot of different techniques used.
    Brenda, happy birthday to your daughter and have a wonderful weekend. Rest when you can.
    Karen, thought about you today, hugs. Hope you all had a good day. Hugs to all xxx

    ReplyDelete