Thursday 27 July 2023

Brusho Background Card

 



Good Thursday Morning Ladies,

We had a lovely start to the day yesterday but at around 4.30pm the rain arrived and continued for rest of the evening.  

I ended up having another busy day, it was fun though, shopping with Becca & Lucy, Becca was looking for little finishing touches for the rooms that they have finished, I think we all want a new washing up bowl etc, tea coffee, sugar etc, it felt like we went everywhere,  in fact it was only The Range, Wilco (cleaning products), Home Sense and the  Dunelm, she didn't find the new bedding she was looking for, they didn't have the right shade of green, it made me laugh listening to her gushing about green, her kitchen is green and her bedroom & bathroom have green panelling, you all know that green is my favourite colour and I had to remind her that she used to say I was boring always choosing green!  🤣😂  She just said "well now its on trend mum!! 

Today's card I made yesterday using a Brusho backgroundI made a few months ago....


I simply stamped the beautiful flourish in sticky ink and added gold embossing powder and heat set,  I then trimmed it down and cut a black mat to go behind it, I added a sentiment stamped in gold and mounted it on a black card base. Simple but effective,  I wanted that beautiful background to be the star of the show. 

I hope that you all have a lovely day,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 




4 comments:

  1. Very effective That gold flourish really sets it off
    It sounds like you had a lovely day out with the girls Very exciting times for you all
    OH is playing in a bowls match this morning whilst I’m at work
    We’re out dancing this evening Crafting this afternoon? If I can stay awake that is
    Take care everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Wow Sandra, I love it. The colours are amazing 😍
    Sounds like you had a good day out with the girls, very exciting to get something new sometimes.
    We are in Frost this morning after OH have seen the nurse. Their veg's and fruit are nice here so worth the extra pennies. Hoping to craft this afternoon.
    Have a good day everyone. Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love your card, the background and flourish stamp are beautiful 😍 Love yesterdays card too. Sorry, I thought I had commented on yesterday’s post!
    Weather was miserable here yesterday afternoon, evening and this morning! Finally stopped raining now but very grey.
    Have a good rest of the day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello , another very chilly and damp day here.

    Sandra another lovely card, that gold filigree looks great.

    Not doing much today , all of my joints have been aching.
    Hope you are all ok, love lilian

    ReplyDelete