Wednesday 5 July 2023

Another Beach Scene



 Good Wednesday Morning Ladies, 

I wish I had my toes in that sand today my lovelies!!  In reality we have rain, rain and more rain, the up side of that is that we don't have to water the garden, it will also fill up the water butts again!  I actually had to put a jumper on yesterday and had cold feet, what a novelty!  It looks like the sunshine should return tomorrow afternoon and by Friday we are back up to 26 degrees, I was hoping it was dry at the weekend as I have booked Paul in for trips to the 'Tip' on both Saturday and Sunday, (ssshhh I will tell him on Friday) 😜

Maria the sentiment on Monday's card is a Stampin Up one that is retired, I can keep an eye out for it on the Stampin Up FB selling groups for you if you like? 

Today's card is another blended background this time with Memento inks and distress inks, the sentiment is also an Inkyliscious stamp, the sentiment is very true for me as the beach is very much my 'Happy Place', the seagulls are from a magazine free stamp set and the charm is from a set I have had in my stash for ages.  I mounted the card onto a craft card base this time and quite like it.  

I hope that you all get to see the sunshine today my lovelies,

Love and hugs to all you,

Sandra                                                                                                                                                          xxxxxx




5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    I love your card 😍 The blending is perfect, and I love the sentiment too 😊 I’ll join you at the beach, I love being by the sea.
    We had a lot of rain yesterday too from lunchtime and it didn’t stop.
    Our rose has taken a battering! A lot cooler here but the wind seems to have dropped.
    Hope everyone is well, and have a great day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra and all looking in today.
    Another beautiful card using those gorgeous stamps. I love how different the sea looks with a slight change of colour just as in real life. I must look at my bird stamps and dig out some beach/sea embellishments I have somewhere.
    What a nightmare you are having with the roads! And how is Lechlade going to manage without the usual amount of summer tourists?
    A hair cut then back home to craft for me today 🥰
    I hope you are all as well as possible. Sending hugs. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card. Love being by the seaside.
    Looking going to Bournemouth for a weekend but the hotels are so pricey so not sure. Cheaper going abroad.
    Yes Sandra, I would love to have that sentiment stamp so if it's popping up somewhere , yes please.
    Ran the hover around this morning and now ready to make some crafting this afternoon.
    Sending Extra Hugs for anyone who need some, wishing you better.
    Have a good day everyone, many hugs to you all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, wet and cold today.

    Sandra love your sea side stamps, so realistic looking, and your colour blending is the best.
    Not done much again today, these silly bones of mine are so painful.
    Hope you are all OK, big hugs. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card today that sea looks so inviting, think we would all love to walk on that beach and dip our toes in that lovely foaming sea water it looks so inviting.xx
    Been at the Royal Marsden (Sutton) today to get the results of the PET scan I had last week. Pleased to say the results were good. It did pick up a couple of fractures in my lower spine (that explains the backache I’ve been experiencing lately) they are down to age and bone thinning!! Anyway my GP is being sent the results and will prescribe suitable medication.
    Hope your day has been good, it was much cooler today, hope the weather will improve for the weekend.
    Take your everyone, hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete