Friday 29 November 2019

Next Weeks Challenge


















Good Friday Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are all well and looking forward to the weekend, it's the 'Actual Black Friday' this today so will any of you be shopping for bargains??  I think I read an article by 'Which' that said that 'Actual' Black Friday deals are very rare and very unlikely to be genuine, you often find the product cheaper two weeks after Black Friday as companies reduce things further in an effort to sell things before Christmas, so shop wisely my friends.!!

I thought that we would do a TicTacToe for our next challenge, we haven't had one for a while, they are a great Mojo boost, also great for those of us that are indecisive, I do find that just picking 3 options to work from does narrow down the products that we have in our stash and make it easier to choose what to use.
I hope you have fun with it xxx

We have another 'Property Maintenance Inspection' today, I called them to ask why we had to have another so soon after the last one, which was May, she said that all long term lets were subject to 6 monthly inspections, apparently they like to get them out of the way before December as its ''harder to inspect for damage with a Christmas tree in the way'', I think I have heard it all now, I am pretty sure it's got more to do with them being able to Charge the landlord for an extra visit!!
I will be glad when it's over, so will the girls as they have had a long checklist to tick off to make sure the upstairs was inspection ready, I have to say that Lucy was a great help yesterday, it's so nice when they help willingly.

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend ladies,

Love and hugs to all,

Sandra
xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Great challenge for next week, not that I’ve had chance to start this weeks challenge yet.

    Good luck with your inspection today.

    We have had a heavy frost so it looks like I’ll be scraping the car!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Everyone
    Love the look of next week's Challenge.

    Well it's not raining this morning still very wet and damp but FINE!!

    I cannot believe that it's that 'swear' word day again and that we're at the end of November.This year has really flown by.

    Have to photograph my CC also and get them sent off so busy day for me.

    The CAFE is OPEN ready and waiting for you all to pop in.
    HUGS are winging their way to you all.Take care and stay safe xxxx
    Oh good luck with the Inspection SANDRA.I'm sure you'll pass with flying colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the inspection today I only Wish estate agents/landlord were that vigilant when my niece was in private rented property
    It’s good to have a Tic Tac Toe It really helps the old mojo
    Take care all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra & Ladies
    Good luck with the inspection today. I’m sure it’ll be fine. Would be a good time to let them know if you have any jobs that need to be done as well. The weather is fine here today as well although it’s frosty. Makes a change from the wet weather though. I hope we don’t have rain later. Gill ( Pete’s brothers wife in Australia ) said that they have smog due to the fires they have in NSW. Gill said that Bryan’s MSA is getting worse now. He has a job to walk and can hardly speak now. His body is slowly shutting down. Such a shame as he was such a fit person.
    I hope Lynda & Maria are feeling better today. Gentle hugs to all who need them today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra & all in café,
    Sandra good luck with the inspection today. Tic tac toe is good. Have a lovely weekend.xxx
    Lynda hope every day see's you stronger hugs on the way.xxx
    Lovely & sunny day today, sending hugs to all who need them love Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ladies in the cafe' today.
    From a dizzy moi who trying to make a cc for this week with not much luck but will send it anyway Lol and a crystal one I finished last night, well it was 3am huff.
    Glad for a tic tac toe next week. Must sit down for a minute and then crack on.
    Sending many hugs to you all and take care, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete