Thursday 21 November 2019

Freebie Chaallenge card 3






Good Morning My lovelies,

Oh I had a busy day yesterday, I decided that I wanted to get on with the Design Team projects for  'In Love Arts', so I got up and had breakfast and pottered doing a few jobs, bleaching worktops, put washing on, set dishwasher going, clean guest loo etc, (well you never know) it's nice to keep it pine fresh and shiny even if it is only me that uses it !!
I then made myself a cup of tea and went into my craft room, I had to do a little bit of tidying so that I could have a clear desk which seems to be a good way for me to clear my mind to think of new craft projects.  I have some quite varied dies from this company and I am trying to use them in different ways, so that I can give ideas showing that you can do more than just one thing with the dies, I have a big project to start tomorrow, fingers crossed it goes smoothly!

Today's card was also made using the same Free Stamp set as the last two cards, this is the same stamped design as Monday's card but this time I stamped and embossed it in Silver on Night of Navy card and I coloured it with Mica Powders, using cool shades of blue and green, it doesn't look as vibrant as Tuesday's version but I really like it, it's tricky to capture the sheen on camera. To finish I mounted the card on Matt Silver card and then onto a Navy card base. It looks better in your hand!

I had Sophie's company yesterday, she was making some really fun art using household items and turning them into something completely different, I will give you an example...….


It looks like a lady vacuumimg but if you look closely Sophie has made the Vacuum Head and pipe out of a Razor.  She was milling round the house using all kind of things, I will share more with you on Saturday.

I hope that you all have a lovely day,

Love and hugs to all,

Sandra
xxxxxx


8 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Sandra-another gorgeous card, it’s really lovely. I like to craft on a clear desk otherwise the chaos starts to distract me! I love Sophie’s Art-looking forward to seeing what these she has designed

    Today we have our Auditors coming back to see what progress we have made-done but not as much as they’ll no doubt expect. With a planned shutdown & minimal staff cover it’s not been easy! Let’s just say I’ll be glad when today is over.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Everyone
    Oh it's cold here;no frost though.

    Lovely card SANDRA.I love the colours you have used.
    Looking forward to SOPHIE's creations on Saturday.

    Need to get my CCs done and dusted though I'm not that pleased with the ones I have done.

    The CAFE is OPEN ready and waiting for you all to pop in for a chat and a cuppa.
    HUGS are winging their way toyou all. Take care and stay safe.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning all
    Lovely card and I am enjoying seeing loads of different designs from one stamp set
    Sophie’s art is wonderful and would never have guessed it was a razor
    Huge congratulations to CHERYL and family on the safe arrival of SIENNA
    Off to see hygienist later and out for a meal with work colleagues later as someone is moving teams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning all,
    More wonderful cards Sandra. I will have to do something tomorrow hopefully as today we are seeing SIL and her husband. We are going down to them in st Albans so should be a nice easy day, just what I need after another sleepless night with coughing fits on and off.
    You had some morning Sandra with naughty Harley getting in the pantry. Sophie's art is wonderful.
    Huge Congratulations to Lilian and Roger on your anniversary.
    Also congrats Cheryl to your new Great granddaughter , she is gorgeous !
    I wish you all a nice day and if you not 100 % I hope you feel better soon. Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra & all ladies in café,
    Sandra once again a lovely card, look forward to seeing Sophie's creation.xxx
    Lilian & Roger congratulations on 54 years, we have just celebrated 57 years, as you say where have the years gone.xx
    Sending hugs to all who need them love Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra and all in the Cafe today. Today’s card is beautiful, love the colours and seeing how different the same stamps can look. I can’t wait to see what you are working on today. Yesterday’s card is beautiful too. Looked in but forgot to comment! Sorry to hear Harley got into the pantry, definitely something you shouldn’t have to worry about.
    Sophie is so talented, I love her art work so I’m looking forward to seeing more of her work on Saturday. I certainly didn’t see the razor until you pointed it out. Have a good day my lovely xx
    Cheryl, congratulations on becoming a great Grandmother again with the safe arrival of Sienna. Isn’t she gorgeous x
    Lynda, glad you got the tooth sorted and that you were caught before hitting the floor! Take care x
    Maria, hope you enjoy your time away and I hope the cough is starting to clear up x
    Lilian, belated congratulations to you both on your 54th wedding anniversary. Where do the years go? X
    Karen, enjoy your meal out tonight. I hope the dental visit goes well x
    Mum, hope you are not feeling quite so tired. I am finally starting to feel better. Love you xx
    Michele, hope today isn’t too bad at work. We have had a flu type bug but am starting to feel a bit better at long last so won’t need to see the doctor x
    Have a good day everyone. Sending love and hugs to you all with extras for all in need. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    Love today’s card and the colours you have used, it surprising what a difference it makes changing the colours, this card has a modern look the one on Monday looked more traditional, can’t say I have a favourite they are both beautiful xx

    Sophie’s artwork is brilliant, she is such a talented young lady, looking forward to seeing more of her work on Saturday. xx

    We went shopping today, well I’ll be a bit more specific - John did the Asda shopping (we didn’t need anything out of the ordinary) AND he had a list, but first he dropped me off and I went to John Lewis and Hobbycraft, he was waiting for me when I came out of Hobbycraft. Then on the way home he wanted to go to Screwfix which is next door to The Range.... it would have been silly to miss a chance not to go in there, Johns words were “don’t rush I’ll wait in the car” ..... I’VE had a lovely day shopping even got a few bits for Christmas!!

    Time to get dinner going, have a lovely evening everyone, love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra Another date to add to my list of dates I can’t make Watford, I’ve realised I can’t make the 19th in fact the 18th is double booked but with a little juggling is doable, it’s that time of year. My lunch ladies have put off Christmas lunch until January as everyone has so many days they can’t make, it will be something to look forward to after Christmas. xx

      Delete