Tuesday 12 November 2019

A Great Tree card made with just one stamp



TUTORIAL VIDEO

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are all well and managing to keep warm and dry, I spoke to my mum yesterday and she spoke of snow later this week, although I'm not sure where, I don't mind the snow as long as everyone can stay home and not have to travel to work!

Today's 'Tree' Challenge card is one that I made last year, I think it's a great card to make to post as it's completely flat and you only actually need the one Tree stamp to create that Winter Forest look.
I actually did a video Tutorial on this card as I thought it looked super effective without taking much time or skill, so it makes a great card for batch making Christmas cards.

For this card I used the Fir tree from SU Winter Woods but you could use any fir tree, many companies make Christmas style trees.  You also only need one ink pad, for one of these cards I used Memento Paris Dusk, the other was SU Night of Navy.
I also did one card with a white mat and one without so that you could see the difference that adding a little bit of white makes.  The snow effect is a combination of water flicked onto the background and a white posca pen. You can even use a quickie glue pen and add glitter.
I hope that that gives you a little inspiration my lovelies.

I hope that you all have a lovely day, however you are spending it,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Sandra-gorgeous Cards & perfect for this weeks challenge. I hope you’re feeling a bit better today.

    We’ve had gale force winds & heavy rain all night and it’s still the same this morning. Hopefully the forecast is correct and it’s stops around midday.

    Hope everyone is safe & dry.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Everyone
    Beautifulcards SANDRA and they definitely meet this week's Challenge.

    We had rain from lunch time yesterday and it's still pouring down along with gale force winds.Just what we didn't need.

    The CAFE is OPEN so pop in if you can.
    HUGS are winging their way to you all.Take care and stay safexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards and great to see how different they look by adding a white mat
    The journey back from Liverpool was good which was a relief as the journey there was awful with cancellations and changes
    Anyway home safe and sound and back to work
    Take care all and hope the bugs we don’t need are disappearing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra & all in café,
    Sandra hope you are feeling better now, your cards are lovely.xxx
    Maria hope you feel better soon, hugs on way.xxx
    Sending hugs to all love Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and ladies,
    Two lovely cards, I enjoyed watching the video again, it’s always good to give those brain cells a reminder...... thank you for that Sandra.
    I hope you are starting feeling a little brighter, it always surprises me how long it takes to get back to normal after a serious bout of flu. Take care and DON’T try and start doing things before you are really better. xx

    To all of our friends feeling poorly or under the weather please take care, I hope you will feel brighter soon. xx

    Sending hugs for everyone, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra and ladies.
    Nice cards Sandra, cold and snowy scene.
    Hope you all safe from flood that's around,so sad to see homes and businesses so damaged.
    Another day of nothingness other then trip to doctors for some other meds. so fed up. I hope you all can avoid getting this virus as best as you can. Wrap up warm and take care.
    Hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra & ladies
    Just popped in before I go to bed too see if my comment stayed put.
    But it's nowhere .SANDRA Both your cards are beautiful &your video.
    I will leave no as know body will be up.
    Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete