Sunday 27 October 2019

Your Challenge cards









Good Sunday Morning Ladies,

We had some stunning cards from you ladies this week, TicTacToe's always bring us such a varied display of cards.
A few of you were unable to take part this week so I looked back through the archives and you had all made cards for other challenges that worked perfectly for our challenge this week.
I can't do this every week but I just wanted everyone included.  (oh I do hope I haven't forgotten anyone)!

Thank you to those of you that did manage a card this week, I know that some of you have had nightmares to contend with, I am as always so very grateful XXX

You all work so hard a long with me to make this blog the special, welcoming, fun and friendly blog that it is, if it weren't for all of you there would be no Cotswold Crafter Blog as I get up each day inspired to get a blog post out for all of you, I think that there have been 1825 Blog posts to date, so we haven't done bad have we?!!
Here's to many 1,000's more🥂

Here are your cards.........





Brenda


Brenda used a mask to create this stunning background, I absolutely love this card, those handmade flowers and pearl sprays are a delightful finishing touch.

Brenda used Categories:

Stencil/Birthday/Die Cutting

Thank you so much for such an Inspirational card XXX


Lilian 


Lilian has designed a stunning Birthday card for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge, I love this stunning Rose, what a beautiful image and coloured perfectly.
Lilian used Categories:

White embossing/ birthday/ die cut. Flower water colour pencils

Thank you so much for taking part Lilian, I really love your card XXX




 Janet



Janet has made an incredible 3 cards for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge, I don't know where you have found the time with everything else you have had to do this week.

Here are Janet's Descriptions:

My first CC I used a 7x7 card blank and stamped a La Blanche image in the bottom corner. I then stamped an image of a clock opposite using a Bee Crafty stamp. I stamped another cock and fussy cut this one to use as a label. I finished the card by stamping the stentiment also by Bee Crafty.
I used stamped background/birthday/circles.

My second card was made using Sheena Douglass Stencil and I used my favourite colour Blue for the main picture. I used gold colour for the price and label across the bottom.
I used Stencil/Favourite colour/birthday.

My last card was made as follows:- I used  a Card-io background stamp on a 7x7 card blank. I then die cut two labels from Phil Martin's Double Debossed Elegant Labels on which I stamped the bouquet which is a Bee Crafty stamp. I used my favourite colour blue for the bigger die.
I used background stamp/die cut/favourite colour and tag

Thank you so very much for 3 amazing Challenge cards Janet XXX


Karen

Karen has used Distress Oxides and a lovely stencil to create this amazing Challenge card.

Karen used Categories:

Stencil(mask)/Heat Embossing/Die Cutting

Love this very modern and 'on trend' Christmas card Karen, thank you so much for taking part XXX

Michele 


Michele has made a fun Birthday card for this weeks challenge, I love the trendy 'Ombre' effect you have acheived Michele.

Michele has used Categories:

Birthday/Circles/Die cut

Thank you so much Michele for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX

Lynda 

Lynda has also used a stencil for the background of her Challenge card, which I love,

Lynda used Categories:

Stencil/ Die cutting/heat embossing

Thank you so much for a lovely inspiring card Lynda XXX

Maria

Maria's card for this weeks challenge is a lovely Glittery Christmas card....

Maria used categories:

Die Cutting/Circles/Heat embossing

A lovely inspirational Christmas card, thank you so much Maria for such a lovely card XXX


Sue

A fabulous Christmas card perfect for this weeks challenge I just love this card Sue.

Sue's Categories:

Circles/Die Cutting/ Favourite Colour

Love this card Sue thank you so much for such an inspirational Clean and simple card XXX


Margaret 

Margaret's card is just adorable, I love this die and teamed with this colour makes an amazing thank you card.

The Categories used for this card:

Circles/Die cut/Favourite Colour

Lovely card created by a Lovely lady, thank you so much for a lovely card Margaret.  I know that you are probably feeling really low at the moment but hopefully as soon as you start your new medication you will get instant results like last time, sending you extra special love and hugs. XXX

Pat


I even managed to find a Groovi card designed by our lovely Pat to fit our TicTacToe challenge for this week

Categories Used for this card:

Circles/Birthday/Die cut

See Pat you can join in every week, Groovi does work for the challenges, love, love, love this card XXX


Cheryl

I absolutely love this card that our Cheryl designed, there is so much incredible detail, what a gift!!

The categories used on this card:

Background stamp/Die cutting/ stencil.

A gorgeous card that works well for this weeks challenge, thank you so much for the inspiration Chery! I have missed you this week I hope that you are ok my lovely XXX

Val

Such a fun/cute card that our Val designed, those toppers are just so lovely, you can't help but smile when you look at them.

Valis Card uses categories:

Birthday theme/ Circles/Die cutting

Love this card Val, missing you my lovely, I hope that you are having better weather than we are. XXX



Heartfelt thanks to all of you as always,

I want to send special hugs to our absent friends,

Love and hugs to all of you,


Sandra
xxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Sandra-thank you for 1825 blog posts!! I know I wasn’t around from the start of your blog but I feel like I’ve been part of it forever.

    Great selection of challenge cards today.

    We have a sunny but breezy day so hopefully we’ll be able to either finish tidying the garden or go for a walk to the beach this afternoon.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you SANDRA for inspiring us too 1825 posts that’s quite an achievement
    Lovely cards ladies I really enjoy seeing everyone’s take on the challenge I’m afraid to say that my card was circles/stencil/die cut There’s no heat embossing on it at all Sorry SANDRA If I described it wrong
    I stupidly stayed up until very late (well we did have that extra hour didn’t we) and watched a quite entertaining film Does mean OH will probably stay in bed most of the morning!
    Take care all I hope your journeys home JANET and LYNDA are smooth and uneventful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning ladies,

    I just love seeing some of our older creations. well done again to you all.

    Haven't been able to say anything all week but Jamie is now home and has ACED every exam and course to gain his Engineering Degree! He even got 100% of one of them. I am sooooo proud of him and his aptitude to do anything to follow his dream.
    His assessments went brilliantly as well.

    Love 7 hugs
    Cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra & all in café,
    Sandra congratulations on 1825 posts, a lovely lot of cc this week, thank you for finding us all a card. Hope you enjoy the sunshine. Thank you for your kind words.xxx
    It is lovely to see some of the old cards. Sorry I did not get in yesterday I had finger trouble
    Lynda so pleased you had a lovely time.xxx
    Lunch today is roast pork with trimmings & plum tart & custard.
    Sending hugs to all love Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good afternoon Sandra and ladies
    I'm home & my joints are painful & legs /feet are swollen properly dew to lack of leg room on coach & plane for three & half hours. Same on the way there. Although I really enjoyed the holiday it was lovely having my two children & Harry and Joseph Sam & Ian. But sadly Alfie wasn't able to come. Due to his horrible vindictive mother brain washing him. We thought once he was in his teans he would stand up to
    Her. I guess.
    Anyway that's another story.
    Wow some gorgeous challenge cards this morning Congratulations Sandra on reaching an amazing 1825 blog post.
    Love & Hug's Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Afternoon Sandra and all visiting the Cafe' today.
    Congrats Sandra for the 1825 posts in your fabulous blog land ! and to many more.
    Thank you for finding some that fitted this weeks challenge.
    It's lovely to see them all again.
    Sorry I didn't send you one but my brain and body don't want to do what I want to do which is very frustrating at times.
    Sorry to for forgetting to mention the wonderful items you got from your 'partner' on yesterday post, they are all lovely.
    Have borrowed Son's slow cooker so making a stew with lots of vegs for tonight's dinner. OH watching the football so I'm going to see if I can do some crosswords.
    I wish you all a lovely evening and hope you got a chance to go outside in the sunshine for a bit today. Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sandra and ladies
    Wow and congratulations Sandra - 1825 blog post is amazing, well done 👏❤️🍰 you deserve all the treats in the world. xx

    Thank you for finding cards for everyone to fit this weeks challenge. All of the cards are beautiful.

    I hope you’ve had a lovely weekend and enjoyed family time. xx

    LYNDA it’s lovely to see you back, sorry you are suffering after the journey.

    We had daughter and Ciara for most of the afternoon , it’s always lovely just to sit and chat and catch up.

    Take care everyone, Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete