Saturday 19 October 2019

Mixed Craft Saturday Featuring Michele's Magazine Review






Heartfelt Creations 3D Blossom Shaper Review 

Good Saturday Morning Ladies,

Well I decided that despite the lovely negative comment regarding my last video I would give it another go!!! 
I did a review of the amazing Heartfelt Creations flower shaping tool, I tried to not keep my voice 'monotone and Boring', I also TRY not to 'Erm' but as my nerves and anxiety hit their peak when I am making videos the odd one does slip out, it is mostly when I am trying to think of the name of something or things that you could use something for. 
Anyway, hopefully the lovely lady that left that nice comment will give it a miss this time, although I'm always grateful for the 'view' !

So if you have time ladies go over and see how easy it is to make all of the flowers that you see on my projects above, using this tool.  
If the link doesn't work then just type in 'Cotswold Crafter' into YouTube and you will see the video listed.  I really appreciate you making time to watch my lovelies xxx


Hi Ladies,

Here’s the latest edition of Papercraft Essentials with a really lovely free gift this month.


The picture below shows some ideas inside the magazine.




There’s absolutely loads of inspiration using the free gift as shown in the feature below.




This looks like a very interesting technique(window cards) & not too difficult



Always good to read how to use your stamps to produce a different look on your cards.



That’s all for now,
Happy Crafting

Michele


Thanks so much Michele for a fantastic Magazine review, as always there are some great features. I love when there are different techniques to have a go at. 
Thanks again Michele XXX 

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend my lovelies,  don't forget to give my video a watch!

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra 
xxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Sandra-gorgeous Card & box you’ve made. I’ll watch the video later as I’m out this morning-meeting s friend at Dobbies for a coffee & a gossip!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele
      I hope your procedure went well and you aren’t in to much pain.
      Great reviews. It’s lovely to have these reviews before we go looking for them in the shops.

      Delete
    2. Great review MICHELE Thank you

      Delete
  2. These projects are stunning
    I watched the video last night and gave it a huge thumbs up Whoever made that nasty comment last time can just wriggle off You aren’t a professional (and I mean that in the nicest way) being paid by a company to promote anything in particular or a studio with all the gizmos You do it because you want to show something you enjoy So you carry on!
    I am tempted to ask for a mould for my birthday
    I finished the wedding card Yay! It’s a very card but the groom is wearing a lounge suit and she didn’t want the bow tie version - you know the one I mean 2 hearts one is bride the other is groom it’s all over Pinterest I will send a photo to SANDRA
    It is a beautiful sunny day OH has gone to PARKRUN and then I don’t know what we’re doing He’ll probably go back to bed to recover! Ho hum!
    Take care all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra & all in café,
    Sandra well done on video, will have a look later.xxx
    Michele well done on review, hope you have recovered from procedure.
    Café is open cream teas will be available later so come & join us.
    Sending hugs to all love Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra f ladies
    Will look at your video later Sandra. I hope the flooding around your village has gone down.
    Great reviews Michele as usual so thank you very much.
    I hope your enjoying your holiday Lynda and the sun is doing you some good. You could have a drink for me as well.
    I hope your feeling better Lilian. It does look like the rain is subsiding and we’re going to have some dryer weather next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and ladies this hopefully for all a sunny morning.
    Well done Sandra for making up the tutorial how the flower plate is working. You have made some amazing flowers to put on your always lovely cards.
    Washing on the line. Might go for a walk over to Dobbies, nice for a coffee before walking back. Shame you not meant down here Michele :>) Thanks for the mag. review.
    OH and step-son at football and Son is engrossed in hit computer programming etc. No idea what it is but as long he's happy Lol
    Have a nice day ladies and hugs to all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra and ladies,
    I’m home at last, I have had a lovely few days with my sister, but have to say I did miss you. The convent if I remember was built about 2006 so not an old building, they have internet access but WiFi is none existent even my mobile phone only got a signal out in the garden so my iPad was only good for Solitaire! I have bee trying to do some catchup seeing what I have missed.
    Sandra I can’t wait to see your video, the Blossoms Shaping Mold sounds great, think it would make a lovely Christmas present for Anne ( my sister) especially as we have been making flowers this week, she totally hooked, I introduced her to card, foam flowers also chalk pastels, she found it so relaxing. I’m thinking she would love this.
    Sorry no CC from me this week. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s offerings, I’m sure they will be brilliant.
    Love and hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOPS - Sorry Michele forgot to say a really great magazine review xx

      Delete
  7. Me again.
    Another word of advice never show animosity to comments left in regard to your videos not only does it make you sound needy it will be another reason to stop people watching no one wants to hear someone giving it the woe is me, it's supposed to be upbeat and happy so stop with the sympathetic votes and work on the happy positive side of craft. I'm not sure if you noticed I wasn't Anon, I have a name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeannette by the way. Jeannette.

      Delete