Sunday 13 October 2024

Your Craft Projects

 





Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

Well I didn't leave the house yesterday,  not even to go into the garden,  it was very wet and slippery from the deck onwards.  So unusually for me I dis some crafting,  I had a fun little hour or two while Paul was in the garden.  

Let's have a look at what you have been making this week.....

Lilian 


Lilian's Description:

Hi, here is my effort at doing Saturdays demonstration . Another time I would use stiffer card.
The papers are from stamping up. The flowers are from one of my ephemera books.
The categories are flowers, fancy fold, and die cuts.

I absolutely love your Pop Up Tent fold card Lilian,  those beautiful papers work so well with the pansies from your Ephemera books.

Thank you so much for having a go at the fancy fold and for supporting our Challenge XXX


Karen


Karen's Description:

Here’s a Tic Tac Toe
Foliage/Embossing folder and powder/Bold sentiment 
Our daughter’s Anniversary card I used the same colours as their wedding stationary 
I printed the sentiment on cream card using the same fonts 
2 copper embossed hearts as per the envelope of the wedding invite
Embolicious folder and a small strip of hearts from a SW Striplet

Oh Karen your Anniversary card is so perfect,  I love the way you use things that have added meaning to Charlotte & Martin.  Such a special card that they will treasure forever.  Thank you so much for supporting the challenge XXX 

Maria



Maria's Description:

Here are my two Pop Up Tent Fold cards. Papers from stash and Die cuts. It will probably be a stamped sentiment in one but couldn't find one I liked so nearly followed the TTT 🤭😊

Fun Fold/ Die cut/ Sparkle & Shine 

Maria thank you so much for making two of the fun fold cards I shared last weekend, I really appreciate you having a go and supporting the challenge too. 
I hope that you had a good day at your workshop yesterday XXX

**********************

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday, 

Love & hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards ladies I really must sit myself down and have a go at that tutorial I need to just sit and concentrate- just got loads of stuff around my head!
    You’ve been busy making tags too Sandra- will you be using them as tags or elements on cards
    Today’s going to be a “sit and flop” day - although I have promised to cook a “mini” roast dinner for a change
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Lovely cards ladies.
    It helped me loads to get it in cm .so thanks again Sandra. Also thank you for the magazine review, I might get this one even if I don't need anymore Xmas stamps but I like these, especially the stag looking like he's gone barging through the Christmas tree 😊
    Love the present for your daughter and husband Karen, what a nice thing to give them.
    So many wonderful photos of the Aurora Borealis sky and we missed it 🤭 hope it's coming back one day.
    It's going to be a very lazy day for me today. It was nice meeting up with so many like minded people yesterday even if the program was nothing as I expected it .
    Have a nice Sunday everyone. Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    Loved Karens gift and card for daughter’s first anniversary that you shared yesterday.
    Lovely cards and tags today. I am determined to have a go at the technique as I love yours, Lilian’s and Maria’s. Not sure when as we are trying to finish clearing the house. Also keep finding more paperwork that needs sorting for Pop.
    I hope you all have a good day. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, late again, one day I will remember on time.
    Love cards everyone, love the tags Sandra, I’m hoping to turn mine into a tag book.
    Goodnight all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete