Friday 11 October 2024

Another Christmas Tag

 


Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

Just a quickie today,  I hope that you are all ok, pr as well as can be expected.  Gentle hugs to those of you that need one 😘

Bladder clinic went well yesterday,  I was brave enough to ask for the nurse that gets 'it' right first time to do my proceedure, the lady that usually writes the notes has done the last two and both caused me terrible uti symptoms,  bless her she is lovely but I think she doesn't like to do it, so when she does she is nervous,  as much as I understand I have to think about myself too.  I saw the lovely lady that does it straight away with no issues, I locked eyes with her and mouthed 'will you do it please' she just winked and said "yes its me this time", I smiled a smile bigger than anyone should in the position I was in!!! 🤣😂 Anyway it went as smoothly as it could.  Soph was my partner in crime yesterday,  she needed to go to Hobbycraft as she was chosen to decorate the Pumpkin to represent Restaurant staff for the Annual Pumpkin competition,  I don't think any of us would turn down a visit to Hobbycraft,  although ours is a small one and to be honest the very few bits of paper craft stuff they had was very disappointing, Soph got what she needed though.  We got lunch to take home to have with Paul, it was mid afternoon by then mind.  

I made another Christmas tag after we go back, just a quick one using Tim Holtz  collage paper for the background,  which I coloured with vintage photo DI, I used a poinsettia from a pack of TH Christmas layers & Paper Dolls,  plus a couple of word stickers.  I finished with a piece of seam binding ribbon.  

I hope that you all have a good Friday,

Sending my love & hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx 

❤ Ps....I don't know why I said "just a quick one" 🤣😂


5 comments:

  1. Lovely tag I’m hopeless at vintage/shabby chic but you’ve smashed it
    I am so glad the bladder clinic went well and hope that in the long run it really helps
    Off to John Lewis in a mo to buy some Sticky Stuff Remover I have made a small gift for daughter and husband and after a few mishaps there is glue on the outside of the jar that needs removing!
    This afternoon we are looking after Oscar whilst Charlie goes off to a little party Rather than keep coming and going daughter is going to go and have a coffee while he’s at the party
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Love the Christmas tag. Nice to put on someone's prezzie.
    I have made two floating card's. Will send them to you shortly.
    Glad the clinic went well and fingers crossed no other problems will occur afterwards.
    Need to pack a little bag for tomorrow. Looking forward to it but only wished the back was better. Feeling pretty sick at times. Going to read my book rest of the day. Hoping that you all have lovely day, sun is shining and blue sky at the moment.
    Hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, lovely sunny day, but it’s gone really cold.
    Spent the afternoon out trans planting some tiny pansies that R planted weeks ago.

    Sandra love your tag, really real Christmas. I am going to try some Christmas tags, I have done another messy one this week, the crackle paste actually worked this time.
    Glad the bladder clinic went well, and you had the good technician? And that you don’t have any side effects.

    Good evening all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sandra and everyone,
      Pleased to hear the bladder clinic went well and you were comfortable asking the nurse you trusted to carry out the procedure. Well done you xxx
      Today’s tag really sings Christmas it’s beautiful.
      I had a busy day today, this morning I had to go to the INR clinic, the reading was good but I still have to go back again next week, they are being cautious because I was in hospital and on antibiotics. After that we went shopping and this afternoon we went to GP for our Covid vaccine. I was pleased to get back home and sit down before making dinner.
      Hope everyone has had a good day, sleep well, love Brenda xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Another lovely traditional Christmas tag. I still love the traditional colours and images most of all. Some of the contemporary designs and colours are beautiful as well though. I’m so glad you had the “good” lady. You have to put yourself first with this treatment, hard as it is to have to but let’s hope she will be there for you each time now she knows how you feel. Our parents brought us up to be polite but we shouldn’t have to suffer when someone isn’t good at the job, especially this one! Hope the treatment does the job my lovely xx
    Maria, I hope your back pain eases off for tomorrow xx
    I’ve had a very long day trying to complete forms for Pops care home payments and house sale. Trying to find documents is so hard as there is so much paperwork. Gem has been a great help though and we are getting there albeit slowly. Sleep well everyone. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete