Thursday 10 October 2024

Lilian's Pop Up Tent Fold card

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

We had a lot more rain today, it doesn't seem to want to stop!  The roads are so incredibly water logged, the puddles are that big that they are joining together!  Poor Soph was in a panic yesterday as a car was going so fast into a huge puddle that the standing water ended up going over her whole bonnet, which caused steam that had her totally panicked, luckily she was just around the corner from home, so Paul could go out and reassure her everything was ok.   That puddle is now way bigger as its at the bottom of a hill.  Paul explained them to drive really carefully through all of the huge puddles, some of them have huge chunks of tarmac floating in them from the cheapo repairs that were done back in june.  They are both sensible drivers though. 

I was up the whole night through stressing about the blood test results so there was no way I was in the right mind to even think about being creative,  luckily you ladies are always there when I need you.  So today I was able to ask Lilian if I could share her lovely version of the Pop Up Tent Fold card that I shared instructions to last Saturday.  

Lilian's Description:

Hi, here is my effort at doing Saturdays demonstration . Another time I would use stiffer card.

The papers are from stamping up. The flowers are from one of my ephemera books.

The categories: flowers/ fancy fold/ die cuts.

I absolutely love the soft pastel colours of the papers that you have used they work so well pansy flowers from your ephemera books. 

Thank you so much for testing out my instructions and also for allowing me to share your card xxx

I hope that you all have a good day, 

Love & hugs to all of you, 

I truly don't know what I would do without you ladies and your incredible support ❤️ 

Sandra xxx 



5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Lilian I really must sit myself down and have a go
    This new Craftea was good and whilst the weather, although wet, is OK I will still go When the really cold weather comes I will probably give it a miss
    I must try and finish the small gift I gave planned for daughter and son in law’s first wedding anniversary It’s working in my head but whether in practice it’ll work is another matter! 🤣
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all, dry here today.

    Thank you for showing my card. I think when I do another one I would alter the colour of the bottom piece.
    Sandra I do hope you hear some positive news soon.
    Am trying to do another tag, I cut a load of flowers from the Sissex dies out of black card, had terrible trouble getting them out of the die, will have to do them again using some release paper, if I can find it.
    Hope you all have a good day Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    Lilian your card is beautiful. I love those gorgeous papers and pansies, one of my favourite flowers especially the dark purple ones that look like velvet xx
    Sandra I hope you get your MRI appointment very soon xx
    Had a very uncomfortable afternoon with awful stomach ache. It has just about gone now though. We are off up to White Hirse Hill now to hopefully see the Northern lights. 🤞🏼 there are no clouds to block them. Have a good night. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Lilian your card is beautiful, I love how you have blended the colours to enhance the gorgeous pansies.
    I hope you are able to have a less stressful night tonight and manage to get some sleep .
    Had a busy morning doing a few chores (although it was slow and stop) needless to say after lunch I had a nap.💤
    Goodnight, sleep well everyone Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    Wonderful card Lilian, I too love the little pansies you have used.
    Haven't done much today , back gone worse so hard sitting and doing anything really . Going out crafting on Saturday so hoping it's better by then or it want be very
    funny.
    Sending hugs to you all and hope that you all have had a good day, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete