Friday 4 October 2024

 




Happy Birthday Lilian 


Good Morning Ladies,

Please join me in wishing our Lovely Lilian a very happy Birthday,  I hope you have a lovely weekend celebrating with your family  ❤️ 

From a wet and and wild Gloucestershire,  although we did get some sun yesterday which was lovely.   O had appointment at the Gloucester Hospital to see a Doctor about the issues I was having with the  earlier this year,  around the Bile duct.  It keeps swelling up and is really painful,  He has sent off a scan appointment for me, I have to get the GP surgery to do my blood test,  I am praying they get me the answers so fast. 

Today I am sharing the Theme for our next Challenge.... 

TICTACTOE 

I had so many different ideas in my head but ran out of time,  so TICTACTO was the best choice, there are  so many different combinations to choose from.  

I hope that you all have a lovely Thursday, 


Love and hugs 

Sandra xxx



7 comments:

  1. Great idea for this fortnight’s challenge It’ll suit all sorts of occasions
    I’m going to try to make a Penny slider card at some point over the weekend So that could fit into fancy fold couldn’t it?
    I hope you get the scan soon and it’ gets sorted out I know how anxious you are xx
    The bathroom fitter is due soon to sort out a couple of niggles we’ve got So I’d better get dressed and have my breakfast
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Happy Birthday Lilian, have a lovely day.
    Tic Tac Toe are always useful and fun to make so looking forward to see all the cards.
    Busy trying to sort out my dies and then it will be the stamps turn, Oh why did I even start with this..... It's a beautiful sun outside so I'm going to sit out and read for a bit.
    Sending hugs to you all, take care. Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Happy Birthday Lilian, I hope you’re having a wonderful day 🥳 xx
    Great challenge for next week, although sadly I’m nowhere near to getting any crafting done, but I love seeing everyone’s creations ☺️
    Sandra, thinking of you, I hope you don’t have to wait too long my lovely 😘
    Hope everyone is having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 💐🎂Happy Birthday Lilian. Hope you have a lovely day today and over the weekend with the family xx🎂💐

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    A great Tic tac toe for the next challenge. I’m trying to finish a card for this weeks challenge. Thinking of you and sending love and hugs my lovely xx
    Karen, I think anything that isn’t a straight forward card is a fancy one in my book. Have you got a sue to cut the channel or are you doing it yourself? I have several different penny slider cards saved on my Pinterest but as usual I haven’t actually made one….. yet. I will be inspired by yours so will look forward to seeing it. Hope you got the bits done in the bathrooms xx
    Brenda, sending you gentle hugs xx
    Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone, another chilly but sunny day.

    Great tic tac toe for next week, it’s got tags so I’m happy. When I’ve got several done I’m hoping to make a tag book.

    My daughter and son in law are with us this weekend, so lovely treat for my birthday. I’ve had some lovely crafty present, so am waiting to try them out.

    Sandra hope you are ok, thinking of you and sending loving hugs.
    Goodnight all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete