Sunday 24 September 2023

Your lovely Cards

 






Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you are all having a nice relaxing Sunday Morning, we will be up and off the the old house to continue the preparation to hand over next weekend.  We did another full day yesterday,  I got lounge and craft room done, lounge needs carpets doing, craft room had lino, which is a goid thing as there were quite a few glue/foam pad sticky marks!  I have also found a flat backed pearl in every room so far! 🤣😂

No Challenge this week but you have sent me some lovely cards to share, for which I am VERY grateful 😊 XXX


Your Cards 

Sonia


Sonia's Description:

Here's my card..

It’s the Anniversary card I made for Mark. I used the PinkFresh Studio strip dies to create the background. I can’t remember the brand of the nested heart dies, which I inlayed some pretty fabric type paper to. The sentiments from The Stamp Market and the Gummiapan dragonfly.

Love your design Sonia, anniversary cards for men can be so frustrating, it's trying to come up with something new every year, although I could give Paul the same card every year and he probably wouldn't notice!  🤣
Those PinkFresh strip dies are so useful to have in your stash as they are so incredibly versatile.  Thank you so much for sharing your card with us XXX 


Karen


Karen's Description:

Here’s a card I have made for Nicki Not sure she does flowers but know she’ll appreciate the all of the die cut layers The die was in a Die Cutting Essentials magazine and sentiment is Aall & Create.

Such a lovely card Karen,  I really love that combination of colours, that soft orange works so beautifully with the green, now I probably wouldn't have used that die but seeing your design has made me think twice.  The pearls finish the look perfectly.  I'm sure Nicki loved it, thank you so much for sharing it with us. XXX 

Lilian 


Lilian's Description:

Hi, hope your morning is going well.
I decided to try and use up my stack of Stamperia papers in my art journal.
I am hoping to do several two page spreads. The idea for this one came from a lady on Utube.
Not sure if you were expecting anything this weekend or not.
Will post the right hand page next week. Hoping this gives my mojo a jolt to start crafting again.
This set is call vintage library.

Wow Lilian what a gorgeous scene, it's one of those pages that you could look at over and over again and see something new every time.  The imagery is so realistic too.  Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful page with us XXX 

********************

Thank you so much Ladies, I really do appreciate you ❤️ 

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday, 

Love and huge hugs to all of you, 

Sandra 
xxxxxx


5 comments:

  1. I hope you are not working too hard
    cleaning
    Lots of lovely cards this week I have had that magazine set of dies for ages and it’s the first time I have used them
    We have a bowls match this afternoon It’s the closing of the green today So it’ll be a fun afternoon of playing against each other
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Great cards ladies. Love your anniversary card Sonia. Not easy ones to make. Beautiful papers Lilian. So many things to look at. Nice colours on your card Karen. Thanks for letting me know about the works ☺️
    Love to see your new craft room Sandra, try not to do too much in one day. I did send you the card for my stepsons birthday some time ago.
    I hope you all have a day of rest. I have one and not because of doing much but because my back went out last night and my hips are killing me. If ok tomorrow I will be making cards, fingers crossed.
    Many hugs to you all and to our missing crafting friends, I'll send you some extra once. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love the gorgeous cards on display today 😍
    Fingers crossed you’re nearly there with the cleaning and sorting, don’t overdo it xx
    Maria, I hope you’re ok and your back and hips are recovering. Take it easy xx
    Karen, have fun at bowls xx
    Hope you’re all having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    I hope you haven’t exhausted yourself doing all that cleaning. I know you will want to leave the property spick and span, I’m sure it is anyway. Take care my lovely friend xxx
    Sonia, Lilian and Maria I love your cards.
    Been at daughters house today, it was her birthday in the week so all the family went to help her celebrate. It has been a lovely day.
    Will say goodnight, sleep well everyone, Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Beautiful cards and journal page ladies. Sorry I didn’t get one finished yesterday. I know you will have already done too much but it’s the principle of leaving it so clean that there isn’t any chance that they can say you haven’t looked after it. I do remember that it certainly needed a good clean when you moved in! See you in the morning my lovely xx
    I had a rubbish day with a blooming bad head. Went back to sleep and woke later this afternoon feeling much better. I hope you all had a good day. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete