Sunday 3 September 2023

Your Floral Challenge cards

 




Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

I look forward to this day every week, nothing gives me greater pleasure than sharing your work.

We had a mixed weather day yesterday,  we went to the beach in the morning and went for a walk to the local town later in the afternoon as it clouded over.  Fortunately the girls got one more session on the paddleboard as the sea was lovely and calm.  We have to get an early start as the girls have to be at Girona airport before 4am.  It will be quiet without them,  Milo & Bella will be pleased to see them though.  

Let's have a look at your creations....

Your Floral Challenge cards

Lilian


Lilian's Description:

Here is my card for this week.
Very simple design 
Stamperia papers, background stencilled with oxide ink.

Absolutely gorgeous card Lilian,  you can't beat Stamperia papers for detail.  
Thank you so much for chosing such a lovely Challenge.  XXX 


Karen


Karen's Description:

Here’s a challenge card for someone extra special to me  I can’t remember the lady’s name who inspired it   A Touch of Ink stamps and one from Gorgeous Grunge                                                                            The sentiment is Phill Martin

I love this stamp set Karen, the card you have made is beautiful,  I love the colours you have used too.  Thank you so much for supporting Lilian's Challenge XXX 

Sonia 




Sonia's Description:

For the first and second cards I’ve used Sue Wilson dies, and the third was a freebie stamp from a magazine (I think)

3 beautiful cards Sonia, you definitely breathed new life into those Sue Wilson flower dies,  they look so modern in your designs.  
Thank you so much for sharing them with us and supporting Lilian's Challenge my lovely XXX 

Maria





Maria's Description:

I have made here two cards for the cc but you can scrap the cut one if you want for I only cut a card I received once and put some more glitter and the bow. Not really a handmade one is it ?🤭
The other one whoever is bits from the scrap box and the dragon fly that you cut out for me.  Pink pixie powder, Lime green and yellow inks and a piece of wall that was left from another project.

2 lovely cards, both cards have been made by your hand so yes they are hand made! 🤣😂  I love the texture you have acheived too.  That dragonfly works with any card!! 
Thank you so much for taking part my lovely XXX 

Janet


Janet's Description:

I'm sending a card I managed to make before we left for Marigny.
This card would fit LILIAN's Challenge and SUE's.
The dies used are TONIC. The backing papers/ribbon/flowers etc are all from my various stash boxes.

Such a beautiful card Janet, I love all the lacy detail, thank you so much for supporting Lilian's Challenge XXX 

Sue

Sue's Description:

This card has much more sparkle than shows in the photo. I’m determined to use up some of my old Christmas card and papers this year. I don’t have a clue where most of them came from though.

Such a lovely Christmas card Sue, the papers are grest, love your colouring on the poinsettia too.  
Thank you so much for taking part XXX 



***********************

Another beautiful display of cards Ladies, I would like to thank Lilian once again for choosing such a lovely Challenge and thank you ladies for creating so many beautiful cards for the challenge. 

Sending my love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra 
xxxxxxx



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards ladies I’m off to Farnborough today - a bit lastminute.com I’m looking forward to it as there will be knitting crochet and sewing there Leaving in about 20 minutes
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A lovely selection of beautiful cards 😍
    I hope the girls arrived home safely and you and Paul enjoy the rest of your holiday.
    Karen, I hope you’re having a good time at Farnborough. I’d forgotten it was on, but have been working anyway.
    Hope everyone is having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all, it’s been really hot here today, too hot for me to sit outside. The heat really makes my legs and back much worse.

    Really a wow lot of cards today, each one different but equally lovely.

    Hope you have all had a good weekend, Karen hope the show at Farnborough was good a good show, really miss going to the shows. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Lovely cards as always ladies. So good to see the different takes on the challenge. Thank you Lilian for it xx
    I really must have a trawl around online to get some hints & tips on how to show up sparkle or shine in my card photos. It’s so annoying when you can’t see it!
    Sandra, I hope the girls have a safe journey home. You have got an early start in the morning don’t you! At least you can have an afternoon nap to catch up if you want xx
    I’ve had a lovely day with Chris and Chris jnr. Chris jnr, Penny and Paige are really looking forward to going back to school tomorrow but Phoebe would much rather carry on riding her pony or working at the stables. Where have the holidays gone? Sleep well everyone. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Lovely challenge cards ladies, all so very different and so beautiful and inspirational.
    Had a surprise visit from both daughters and one grandson today, the weather was so beautiful we were able to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.
    Hope the girls enjoyed their holiday with you and they had a safe journey home.
    Sleep well everyone. Catch up with you tomorrow.
    Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone
    Beautiful challenge cards ladies.
    Karen, hope you had a lovely day in Farnborough. Did you get much ?
    Sandra, very early start for you to take the girls to the airport. Is it still on that scary road ? Hope they have a good flight home.
    I hope you have had a good day everyone. We have just taken OH ex to the hotel so soon it's time to hit the sack, but not sure if I can sleep much tho in this warm night .
    Sleep well everyone. Many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete