Wednesday 6 September 2023

Pretty in Picked Raspberry

 


Good Wednesday Morning Ladies, 

I hope today finds you all well,  nothing exciting to report from here, sunshine,  although a little hazy, we spent the whole day relaxing,  Paul read his fourth book, I pretty much did crossword/sudoko puzzles all day, I will explain why, tell me if you have ever felt the same....I was at the last but one chapter of my book, it was a set of two, I just daft (I know ) but I don't want the story to finish !!  Because that's it, there is no book three😪.  Of course they all lived happily ever after 😉              I have now moved on to a book of Paul's,  its a Ben Elton book about two Jewish brothers in Nazi Germany! I don't think l'll the same problem at the end of this one. 

Today's card is one I made a few weeks ago using my new Tin Holtz stamps, I have to say that they aren't cheap but my goodness they are good quality and stamp well.  I stamped everything in Picked Raspberry, rhe sentiment die is from craft stash,  I coloured the die cut with distress oxide and then added clear embossing powder to give shine abd make the sentiment stand out, I think I did 3 coats. 

Karen I hope you enjoyed your 'Back to School' dance class.  Last minute usually ends up being more fun! xxx

Janet I hope all is going well with the Marigny 'Red tape', it must be so frustrating, hopefully it won't drag on too long xxx

I hope you all get to enjoy the good weather my lovelies, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 



5 comments:

  1. I love this stamp It looks so versatile and I expect fabulous in other colours
    The Back to School was great fun I was a science teacher and there was one other teacher The rest were all school girls and boys I am well past the day of wearing a mini skirt!
    Again no plans today but we might go to the bowls club later
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Love your card using the beautiful stamp 😍
    Glad you are both relaxing, a perfect holiday ☺️
    Not doing much today, and back to work tomorrow - 7 days in a row, although Sunday is only for 3 hours as I’m taking James to Dorset.
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card Sandra, gorgeous colour.
    We popped quickly to Lidl at eight am this morning for food and salads. Do not won't to stand cooking too long in this warm weather. Glad you have a really good and relaxing holiday Sandra and the pool not too busy. .
    Love to see a photo of you Karen.
    Sonia, have a nice day. How long does it take you to get to Dorset ?
    I'm sitting here trying to get a card together. I started well and then my mind gone blank. Might have a look on Pinterest.
    I wish you all a lovely day. Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    These are beautiful stamps Sandra, I think you were showing us these stamps when we went to Watford, because I bought the Tim Holtz set and the background stamp. I blame you for tempting me to buy them, having seen the lovely results you achieved 😘🤫
    Sonia have a safe journey to Dorset. Will you have time for a cuddle with Teddy?
    Karen your evening sounds great fun xx
    Maria you were an early bird getting to the shops first thing. Lovely to get to pick your shopping before the world and his wife turns everything upside down.
    Take care ladies and have a good evening. Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, very hot again, sat out for a while this morning, but stayed in after lunch.

    Sandra love your card, those stamps are great, you also persuaded me to get them. Love the monotone colour.

    Goodnight everyone. Lilian

    ReplyDelete