Saturday 30 September 2023

A lovely Birthday card from Janet

 


Good Saturday Morning Ladies,

I apologise it's not our usual Saturday post, frustratingly I had a magazine to review but it has gotten misplaced in the move, basically if you put something down its in a box and gone in minutes! 

Our last day today, I am hoping to finish the last bits inside and then help Paul in the garden.  I have curtains to hang, which will be a challenge but fingers crossed I can manage.  I have no strength when putting my arms above my head.  Hopefully we can relax tomorrow 😌 

Today I am sharing the beautiful Vintage Sew3 themed card that Janet made for my birthday,  I absolutely love all of the amazing detail.  Thank you so much my lovely XXX 

I hope that you all enjoy your weekend, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 




4 comments:

  1. Your card from Janet is lovely I can never seem to get vintage right
    Good luck with completing the house today Be careful hanging curtains- it’s a dangerous sport!
    I am doing absolutely nothing today even though I have a ton of things to do Covid has floored me a bit
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card from our Janet, love the vintage look. Sending hugs for you and Jim
    Karen, take it easy.
    Sandra, hoping the keys are now gone back and you can now start a new chapter in the new house. Sending well wishes to all of your girls. Hopefully you won't get the Covid. Be careful hanging up the curtains.
    Another day not doing much. This is getting boring now. Might try to get out tomorrow.
    Many hugs for you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love your beautiful card from Janet 😊
    Fingers crossed everything has gone smoothly today at the house, and the keys are now back with the landlord.
    Hope everyone is having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    Sorry I missed yesterday. Just another one of those days helping Pop get various things sorted which all took more time than they should!
    Sandra, I love the Christmas card just as much this time as I did last time. So pretty, and you always add the perfect finishing touches.
    I hope you are either done or on the last few curtains my lovely. I will help you write a review for that carpet cleaning manif you want me to and you can put the pictures and video i took of the carpets on with it!!! It’s not your fault at all. We take a stranger on trust every time we book someone to do a job don’t we. Reviews can help but can also be false sadly making it even harder to know who to choose. Trust pilot will want to hear about him for sure. Please don’t blame yourself my lovely Sending hugs to you all xx
    Karen, listen to your body. It needs lots of rest at the moment. I hope you have a good nights sleep and no more cannula problems xx
    I haven’t been near my desk all week, had other more important things to do 😉 my craft magazine was delivered today so I hope to sit and read it tomorrow evening after Paige and Penny go home. We are having a crafty day tomorrow while Chris (husband) and Phoebe go fishing as she asked him if they could go again. Have a good evening Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete