Friday 15 September 2023

Last of Tim Holtz Christmas tree cards

 



Good Friday Morning Ladies,

I hope today finds you all as well as can be expected,  sending hugs to those of you feeling unwell 🫂 🤗 

Gp call ended up not being till mid afternoon,  luckily Sue came as GP wanted to see me straight away, so Sue kindly took me.  The GP wasn't sure what is causing the issue with my liver or the pain, he has bought my blood test foreward to today and ordered an urgent scan, fingers crossed it an appointment comes quickly as the pain is so bad. 

Today's card is the last of the batch of cards I made with Tim Holtz Holiday Trees.  This time I went for a blue background, using a piece of inky background to place the matt silver tree on, I tore a piece of white card to create a 'snow bank' to place my sentiment on. 

I hope you all have a great end to your week, 

Sending my love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 



4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    I love your card….I must say I do like those Tim Holtz trees, might have to add them to my wish list 😉
    Fingers crossed you get an appointment through soon xx
    Back down to Dorset tomorrow to pick James up…..and of course cuddles with Teddy 😍
    Maria, I hope you’re having a lovely time in Bournemouth and you’ve had good weather 😎
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, a bit warmer here today, but rather breezy. Good for drying the washing.

    Sandra love this card, you have given us lots of ideas this week with your trees.

    Do hope you get an appointment through very quickly, if it’s going to be a long wait, check how much it would cost to go private, to get some answers.

    Started my card for this week, sorry shall have to finish it tomorrow. I have been having trouble breathing today, not sure why.

    Hope you all have a nice evening. Lilian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    I love this Tim Holtz die, it will be so useful for making CAS Christmas cards but it also lends itself to making more detailed cards. A great addition to our craft collection.
    Sandra I hope everything is progressing smoothly with your house move. When will you be in the new house? Just thinking of you all xx take care 😘
    Time for bed, didn’t sleep very well last night, I was still awake at 4am. so hoping tonight will not be a repeat performance.
    Enjoy your weekend everyone.
    Big Hugs, Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Lovely card Sandra.
    Sending extra hugs to all not feeling too good and hopefully you will get help. I will have to call the dentist again and chase up doctors. Seem to be everything you do these days so am very happy with the three nights away we had with the most gorgeous weather that we could wished for. We wisited the Compton Acres, went to the beach and had a lovely meal out yesterday. Hoping to get a card together tomorrow for this week's cc.
    Take care Sandra, Sophie, Lilian and Brenda. Janet, hope you are alright ?
    Sleep well everyone, many hugs to you all. xxx

    ReplyDelete