Sunday 20 August 2023

Your New/ hardly used Challenge cards

 





Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you are all enjoying your Sunday,  I hope you are managing a relaxing day too.  We had a pleasant start to our journey yesterday, we actually caught an earlier train than the one we were booked on which was a bonus, the roads were oddly quiet up until we got to Paris, then queues of traffic just appeared out of nowhere!  It didn't take long to get through though.  Music and a great driving companion make for a pleasant journey,  I also had the bonus company of you lovely ladies on our chat group, it made the journey a lot more enjoyable 🥰😍

Let's have a look at your Challenge projects...

Your Challenge Projects 

Sonia



Sonia's Description:  

Card 1:  A pretty simple card, and I do think this one needs a sentiment. I used Stamp Addicts Holiday Trees stamp, heat embossed with Wow Teal Lustre powder. I matted it on to a piece of Chloe’s mirror card.

Card 2:  I’ve sprayed through a Lavinia stencil with Lavinia mystical mica spray, and a Tattered Angels glimmer mist spray. I stamped an AALL and Create background stamp, and the sentiments. I added the Gummiapan dragonfly. Matted on Kraft card.

2 amazing cards Sonia, firstly thank you for taking part and inspiring us all. I like those Stamp Addicts Trees, however I think I'd have a nightmare trying to stamp them in a straight line, I love their simple design, they lend themselves to many different card styles.  I have loved both ways you have them,  this card is a true clean & simple design, I love the colour too. 
Your mixed media style card is incredible,  so many layers of design, with the stencil and stamping,  one think that works brilliantly is the balance created between the number banner at the top and the sentiment at the bottom.  A little detail that makes such a difference.
Thank you once again my lovely XXX 

Karen 


Karen's Description:

I have added some page numbers to my Thrinchies using Tracy Evans number tags which is the first time I have used them.

Oh Karen I really love your Thrinchies, so much detail and interest in each one, I love the colours too, perfect little pieces of art.  Adding the little Number Tags is like adding the finishing touch 👌 they just look complete.  
Maybe we could share a few more sometime??

Thank you so much for supporting the challenge my lovely XXX 

Maria

Maria's Description:

Here is my card for Sunday.
The stamp is by Woodware . I just stamped it and coloured it in with my Promarkers. Hope you like it 

Maria, I love it !!!,  such an adorable Stamp,  I absolutely love how you have coloured him too, such a bright and cheerful design, your colouring is amazing, look at the amazing shading you have acheived on that cotton reel !!! The blue mat and layers work perfectly too. 
Thank you so much my lovely XXX 

Lilian 

Lilian's Description:

Hi this my card for this weeks challenge.
I used detailed floral die’s from stamping up, the flowers are more from my Indigo Blue box kit. Background is bundled sage oxide ink.
  
Such a beautiful Lacy card Lilian, once again you have inspired me to get this die out,  I had forgotten about it.
I love your design,  the flowers add such a lovely pop of colour too. 
Thank you so much for taking part XXX 

*******************

What a beautiful display Ladies, thank you so much for all of your support and inspiration ❤️ 

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday, 

Love & hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    I love everyone’s creations, they are beautiful 😍
    Glad yesterday’s journey went well and you weren’t stuck in the Paris traffic for too long. Hope you both had a good nights sleep and are ready for the next leg of your journey 🥰
    Have a lovely day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards ladies Some great inspiration
    Glad the journey wasn’t too horrific What time do you expect to get to your destination?
    We have a bowls match this afternoon But of course, more importantly, a football match to watch this morning 🦁 Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    Beautiful challenge cards and Thrinchies ladies. Every card is lovely. I didn’t get mine finished!
    I hope todays journey has gone as well as yesterdays my lovely. By this time tomorrow you will be relaxing hopefully xx
    Today has been a wash out for me so hope that tomorrow is better. Sleep well and take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies thank you so many beautiful cards - full of great inspiration. I’m still looking for my mojo and am finding it difficult to get motivated and be creative, I getting there (I think) your inspiration is amazing, thank you xx
    I hope you have had a good weekend.
    Take care. Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card ladies, love them all 😊
    I hope you all have had a good day and Sandra, hoping that the drive today was fine and tomorrow you will be on place in good time. Heard it will be a bit of a heatwave around so take care.
    It has been a full on day here. It's stepson's birthday so we had more family around and it has been lovely but a very tiring day so looking forward now to get into bed. Going back home in the morning.
    Have a good night everyone. Many hugs to you all, Maria xx


    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello all, I expect you are all in the land of nod. Sorry to be late have just remembered.
    Love everyone’s cards today, all so different and inspirational.
    Goodnight all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete