Thursday 10 August 2023

Throwback Thursday card

 



Good Thursday Morning Ladies,

Yesterday was a much warmer day, it was lovely in the afternoon, I didn't see much of the morning as I had to catch a couple hours sleep, I spent the whole of Tuesday night awake, my whole body itched like crazy, I have had this before, Paul was up early for work, he bought me a cuppa and a slice of toast  and told me to try and get some sleep.  Which I did, I had promised Lucy that I would go to Ikea with her, luckily by lunchtime I was feeling ok enough to go, we did a lot of measuring up of bits for new house, for new craft room too 😁😍!!  It's supposed to get very warm today my lovelies,  I don't think it's going to last though. 

Today's card us a Throwback to this time in 2017!! Thats 6 years ago!! I remember making it like it was last year!  The stamp set is called 'Jar of Love'.

I hope that you all have a lovely day, 

Love & hugs to all of you 

Sandra                                                                      xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Morning everyone
    Late to bed but early up this morning to get three loads of mashing done and hang outside. Still a nip in the air and the grass got morning dew but it will be a nice day so will sit outside, pick a few weeds and just take it easy. Hopefully the flying ants are gone, do not like them. I wish that you all have a nice day whatever you are up to today. The card is lovely Sandra and I love the colour used.
    Hope you are feeling better and anyone else who have been feeling rough are getting better. Enjoy the sunshine. Many hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello All, the fog is beginning lift, so I’m hoping my washing will dry.
    Loved that card Sandra, I have that set somewhere must dig it out and use them.

    Very sleepy this morning didn’t get much sleep last night.
    Mr Sainsburys has been 45mins early, apparently he has to go to the board masters at Newquay. The traffic will be horrendous, they have thousand attend.
    Hope you have a good day, Lilian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Perfect for all sorts of occasions I hope you’re feeling better today and ended your trip to IKEA -does it mean you’ll have a separate office/craft room that you can shut away
    We went to roll up yesterday afternoon as a couple of friends wanted to have a go at bowls
    Today I am hosting “Tea on the Lawn” It’s the first one this year! Which is bad really but we’ll have a good catch up
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Love you beautiful card 😊
    I hope you had a better night last night and the itching has stopped.
    Enjoy the rest of the day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in. I love this card now as much as I did when you made it. Can’t believe it was that long ago though! The stamped and the die cut flowers work together beautifully. I hope you get some sleep tonight my lovely xx
    It’s very humid here and has been most of the day. I hope it’s better where you are. Sending hugs. Take care. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete