Sunday 27 August 2023

Your Challenge Projects

 


Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

From a stormy Spain!  The miserable weather is forecast to last all day today, fingers crossed the sun shows up tomorrow!  
We did manage a lovely day on the beach, we feltva few spots of rain later in the afternoon so we decided to return home for a cup of tea and an icecream.  We all got lost in our books waiting for the storm to start.

Lets have a look at your Challenge projects:

Your Challenge Projects 

Lilian 



Lilian's Description:

1:  The first card is a memory box die and an old E/B folder that I’ve had quite some time.

2:  Second card is an old spellbinder die set, and the stamp is a set called Birthday Blooms. Used for the back ground in vanilla instead of white that I usually go for.

3: I Thought I’d do a an art journal page this week for a change.  It’s made with Stamperia  papers, and soft pastels for the coloured background.

Lilian your cards have been so inspirational this week, thank you so much for designing them.

Your journal page is so lovely,  the colours you blended in the background work perfectly with the scene you have created, those Stamperia papers are beautiful.

Thanks again for hosting this challenge my lovely XXX 

Karen 




Karen has shared two of incredibly inspirational Thrinchies, all made using Tracy Evans stamps.  Your colouring is so bright and vibrant Karen,  they are both outstandingly beautiful 😍  Those number labels finish them off perfectly.
Thank you so much for sharing them with us XXX 


Sonia

Sonia's Description:

I’ve used the Gummiapan flowers, inked in Milled Lavender and Lost Shadow distress oxides. The sentiment is from My Favourite Things.

Such a lovely card Sonia, a simple design that just works beautifully, the colours complement each other perfectly,  love that sentiment too.
Thank you so much for taking part my lovely XXX 

Maria 

Maria's Description:

My card for Sunday.
I used a 3D Embossing folder with flowers on it. Little bit of gilding wax and some inks and a few crystals. 

Wow Maria, the gorgeous detail on that embossing shows up so well on your card, the gilding wax does a great job of highlighting the details.  Live your colour combinations too.
Thank you so much for supporting the challenge my lovely XXX 

*****************
Thank you ladies for another incredible display of cards ❤️ 

I hope that you all have a relaxing Sunday, 

My love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards ladies and thank you for the wonderful challenge Lilian Like everything lately I have all these wonderful ideas in my head and … either time escapes me or the lethargy gets to me
    We’re out today celebrating our future son in law’s birthday So I hope the weather stays dry so that the grandkids can run riot in the park
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A lovely selection of cards and Thrinchies 😍 They’re all beautiful.
    I hope the storm wasn’t too bad and today’s forecast weather passes over quickly so you can all enjoy getting back in the sea 😊
    Karen, have a lovely day celebrating with your family.
    Hope everyone is having a lovely day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Beautiful bunch of cards. I love them all 😊. Hoping to make some more and not for the bin 🀞
    Have a lovely day Karen and hope that the weather stays dry for you all.
    Sandra, hope you can get to the beach and the girls can practice their paddle boarding. Have fun !
    Well it's raining here again so we are staying in today. OH is watching sports and I will be doing some crystal art.
    Sue, I'm making a x -mas one. I will show it when finished. Hope you have a great time with the girls. Do you do any crafting together ? Love to Pop x
    Lilian, hoping you are alright. Is R still playing the organ at weddings etc. ?
    Have a nice day everyone and many hugs are being sent to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello all, rain again today. Did three loads of washing ( half price power on Sundays) they are in the summer house, will go out tomorrow.

    Love all the cards today, thanks for supporting my challenge.

    Have a headache today, I think my neighbours are painting their garage, with very smelly paint.
    I hope you all had a good day, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Beautiful cards and Thrinchies. My card got hi-jacked by Penny! I had made the flowers and had a couple of different backgrounds/matts/layers , card etc on my desk but Penny saw it and I couldn’t say no so I will do my version for next weekend πŸ₯° Thank you for a great challenge Lilian xx
    Sandra, I have everything 🀞that the weather picks up for you, especially for tomorrow xx
    Maria, I will enjoy seeing your Christmas diamond dots picture xx
    We had a lovely weekend, very tiring but great fun as usual. The girls left just before 8pm and tomorrow is going to be a very quite one for me 😘
    Sleep well and take care xx

    ReplyDelete