Friday 4 August 2023

A new Challenge....

 







Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that today finds you well, do you all have anything nice planned for the weekend?                  We will mostly be.....moving stuff !!  Paul picks up a van on Saturday morning for another weekend of shifting!   I have got a bit carried away with kitchen packing though, we were making Enchiladas on Wednesday evening and once I had the filling made I went to get a glass baking dish, only to find I had totally packed that cupboard a couple of weeks ago so the baking dishes, cake tins and cake cooling racks are all sitting at the new house, luckily I had a round baking tin with deep edge so we made it work. I will look through boxes and bring a couple back as girls are doing Hello Fresh while we are away.  


Our Next Challenge 

Now you ladies have all been quiet about recent craft purchases apart from the few that we have shared, so I'm hoping that this challenge will work.

I would like you to dig out your most recent craft purchases and those things that you bought because you were really inspired by a card or project that someone had made, you used it for that one thing and then lost inspiration for what else to do with it, I am certainly guilty of that, many times over.                                                                                   So have a look at your stamps, dies, embossing folders, sprays, masks, stencils etc, make a little pile (or big pile in my case) and have fun using them.

As always I am excited to see what you all come up with, remember it can be anything that you make, cards, journal page, Thrinchie,  Snippets etc. 

***************

I hope that you all have a fantastic Friday, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 




5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    A great challenge, I’ve got plenty I can use ☺️
    I love your crafty buys, can’t wait to see what you create 😍
    I’m working this weekend so that’s mine sorted!
    Off to my mum and dads in a bit.
    Hope you all have a good day whatever you’re doing.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely crafting goodies I’m intrigued to see what you do
    I certainly have a lot of stuff that I haven’t used yet!
    We’re playing bowls tomorrow afternoon and that’s all we have planned
    Good luck with the moving bits Must be nice to know you’re making a dent
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra and all looking in. You have got some lovely new stash to play with. And so do I which I am hoping to use tomorrow. I can just imagine your face when you realised you had got a little carried away with the packing. Good that you can get so much over before holiday though my lovely xx
    We had a change of plan today as Chris put his back out yesterday morning and my joints are not being nice today so sadly couldn’t get to our friends funeral today but had s day in bed instead.
    Have a good weekend everyone xx
    Even you at work Sonia xx
    Good luck with the bowls Karen xx
    Sending hugs. Take care. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Great shopping items Sandra, looking forward to what you make.
    Nothing I wanted to make this week has happened so if no crafting tomorrow it won't be a cc from me 😔
    This weather really is no good for anything and like you say Sue,the joints are not happy.
    Had eye test this morning, need have them reglazed, over three hundred pounds lighter 😕
    Many hugs to you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Love your shopping, like to know how you get on with the Distress Pencils. I think they could be really useful.
    Went into Croydon today needed to get a present for Johns birthday on Sunday. It’s the first time I’ve been shopping on my own this year, Good old M&S to the rescue. Have to say I was pleased to get back home again.
    Hope your day has been good, take care and sleep well. Goodnight love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete