Monday 7 August 2023



 Good Monday Morning Ladies,

Well that was a busy weekend,  I dissappeared so fast,  I hardly saw Paul all weekend as he was busy too'ing and fro'ing with boxes from 8am till 9pm both days!  I couldn't physically get in the van to join him on his journeys, I did go over with lucy yesterday evening though, as I refused to let Paul be at the house alone while climbing in and out of the loft, so while he was busy I sorted a huge load of stuff that can go straight to the tip rather than being packed away AGAIN!  

Today's card is one I made a couple weeks ago using a SU paper collection that I have had for months and never even opened,  the colour palette is quite dark so I have put off using it.  I simply matted some of the dsp onto my card base,  then layered a contrasting strip down one side which I finished with a matt silver decorative edger die cut, I added some matching ribbon to finish the background,  the focal element is simply some flowers die cut from the dsp, with some added leaves and matt silver sprigs,  I added the sentiment on a tiny label that I tucked under the bow.  I stamped a coordinating flower on the inside of the card with a stamped message.

I hope that you all have a fantastic start to the week,

Love and hugs,

Sandra xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    I love your card, it’s beautiful and I love that colour palette 😍
    The weekend went quickly for me too, but that was mainly due to working! Glad you’re getting on well with the move, and well done with finding more stuff for the tip! Just think of all the space you’ll have…….ready to be filled up again if you’re anything like me 😉😂
    Hope everyone has a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card SANDRA Like Sonia I love the colour palette
    Sounds like you really are motoring along with the move
    We unexpectedly had warmth and sunshine so we took advantage of our bus passes and went to a Rock/food festival in Hertford Met up with a friend and we chatted all afternoon listening to some good music and not so good music!
    Take care everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card, lovely colour.
    Hope the move gone better today and no rain has been. It will be some tomorrow afternoon I think.
    Tried to make a card today but got upset with the glue as it made the picture lumpy so gave up with it today. Will have to print off a new picture tomorrow on a thicker card .
    Hope you all have had a good day. Many hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    You have worked your magic with this DSP and made it look
    really good. Paul seems to have the move under control, he sounds very organised.
    Sorry wasn’t in yesterday we went to daughters in Essex, it was her husband and Johns birthday so a joint party with most of the family was organised. It was a lovely day.
    Today has been spent relaxing and recovering from all that excitement.
    Take care everyone and sleep well. Big Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete