Tuesday 29 August 2023

Simple Daisy card

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

Thank you all so very much for all of your lovely birthday messages yesterday, it really made my day, it makes me realise how truly blessed I am having you ladies in my daily life ❤️ 

Thankfully the sun did show up yesterday afternoon, we spent a few hours at the pool as its more sheltered than the beach, the wind was much calmer but there was a big gust every now and then that would make it impossible to have any kind of beach shelter/umbrella up.  We got ready to go out late afternoon and went to Pals old town, we love browsing around the shops there, Paul treated me to a lovely basket that was finished with leather, it will be perfeft for the beach, i look at them every year but never get one, Sophie bought me a cap too, as I got sunburn in my hair parten the other day. We finished off the day with a meal at our favourite restaurant.  

Today's card is one I made a couple weeks ago,  using the SU Delighted Daisy die set, I kept the background super simple by just adding a strip of embossed white card and then added the stamped sentiment in pear pizzazz ink.  I die cut daisy,  stamped and die cut the centre,  I die cut some of the foliage in white and some in green.  I finished with 3 yellow resin dots. 

I hope you all have a lovely day,

We are hoping to get on the beach today,

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx



5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card today, I love the flower 😍
    I’m glad the sun came out for you yesterday and you had a lovely birthday 😊 Have a nice time at the beach today.
    A grey start to the day here with rain forecast! We haven’t really had much of a summer this year.
    Nothing much planned today apart from dying my hair ☺️
    Karen, have a lovely time with the boys.
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning everyone
    Well we're back home in the UK after two days of travel.
    Feeling very tired so it's a lazy day and then start tomorrow.

    We have to return one more time to Marigny to meet the required NOTAIR -the legal person re paperwork etc.
    That will happen in October after my next injection. After seeing the Official/legal person we will not have to return when Marigny is sold. It was difficult enough on Sunday leaving but leaving in October will definitely be the last time.

    HUGS on their way to you all. Take care and stay safe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Pretty card Sandra. Glad you had a nice birthday and the weather got better in the afternoon. Hope the food was good in the evening and you had fun with the girls and Paul.
    Not sure if you saw but part of Mallorca took a real bashing and a P&O ferry got lose from it's mooring and smashed into a cargo boat. The passenger's all had to be flown back home.
    Janet, good to hear from you again. Hoping your ferry journey back was alright. You both have a day of rest after your long travel home.
    Had to go in to city this morning because my new glazed glasses wasn't right so they are going to do it again. Just got back so it won't be much else doing today but will try this evening as OH got football on TV.
    Have a good day everyone. Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    I love your daisy card Sandra A real classy look and just so pretty.
    Glad you got to spend some time by the pool yesterday, and hope you were all calm and relaxed for your birthday meal.
    Had a very quiet day today, not feeling overly energetic, but nothing new there.
    Janet, pleased you’re back home safely. It must be sad knowing you will only get to Marigny on one more occasion, you must have so many memories of your time there.
    Better say goodnight, I started this comment mid afternoon, had a nap then OH asked could I give some advice in the garden, came in made dinner and eaten….. then I remembered that I had started this comment…. Oh whoops another day gone.
    Have a good night ladies. Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, late again, just in time to still be Tuesday.
    Love the card, that daisy is very versatile.

    Not much else going on here. Hugs to all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete