Tuesday 15 August 2023

Pretty floral paper


 Good Morning Ladies, 

From a bright and sunny Wiltshire, it couldn’t be more perfectly timed as the girls have probably dumped about 6 loads of washing that they need for holiday in the utility room!  That poor machine is on its last legs, we will retire her before we move bless her after 10 years of large loads she deserves the rest.  Also our new house has economy 7, remember that ?!!!, there is no way this machine could be run at night, she is way too loud !! 🤣😂

I hope today finds you all as well as can be expected,  I also hope that you are blessed with this sunshine!  I am hoping that these pesky antibiotics kick back in today as I had another terrible night!  I don't have time to be unwell !! 

Today's card was a quick and easy one to create, layering up that beautiful dsp onto coordinating mats and then onto white card base, it's hard to puck the greens out in the photo but they are definitely there, I picked the sane green for the sentiment (although it doesn't look like it 🤣).

I hope that you all have an amazing day,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx



4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    I love your card, the patterned paper is beautiful ☺️
    A lovely sunny day here, I got some washing out on the line for the first time in ages.
    I’ve got everything crossed for you that the antibiotics help 🥰 Take it easy.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, it’s very hot here today, R is cutting the grass, but finding it hard going in the heat.

    Managed to finish my ironing this morning, spent the afternoon cleaning out my solar pump for our little water feature. Took it all to pieces, cleaned them put back together still not working.
    Hospital tomorrow, which take up about nearly half of the day.
    Hope you all have this lovely sunshine. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps forgot to say how lovely your card is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI everyone
    A beautiful card, don't need much when you got such a pretty paper. Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Lilian, will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope all goes fine.
    Janet, everything alright with you and Jim ?
    Had a little outing this morning and back home sat and read outside for a while. So nice to see the sun so can't be doing things indoor's , that I leave for the night when I can't sleep.
    I hope you all have had a nice day. Have a good evening. Many hugs to you all. xx

    ReplyDelete