Wednesday 30 August 2023

Lilian's pretty poppies

 


Good Morning Ladies,

Yesterday turned out to be very pleasant,  we laid by the pool for the whole afternoon,  it was way too windy for the beach sadly.  The pool area is walled off so its protected from the wind,  it was so lovely we stayed until after 6pm!  The weather is supposed to turn windy and rainy after today!  

Annoyingly my antibiotics seem to have stopped worming and uti symptoms have returned,  not sure what to do next, i  do have abother course of antibiotics,  'Ciproflaxacin' do I start the them and just hope they work?  I have a sore throat and headache that started yesterday too! 

Today's card is another of Lilian's pretty inspiration cards, this one uses the StampinUp Poppy stamps, Lilian has created a beautiful scene card, I love the addition of the ivy stamps trailing from the top of the card,  they really do add interest.


Lilian's Description:

This card is a piece of stamping up patterned paper. Stamped with a stamp from the painted poppy set, the trees are from Lavinia stamps.

Thanks again Lilian,  your cards have been so inspirational ❤️ 

I hope that you all have a lovely Wednesday, 

Love and hugs to all of you 

Sandra xxxxxx










6 comments:

  1. Love your card Lilian The poppies look wonderful against that background
    I hope the wind has dropped SANDRA and you’re able to visit the beach today
    Well! OH has booked an Air BNB flat near Nazeing I think! Whether we’ll stay for the whole 2 nights is another matter - I think it will be a waste of time and money but these things have to be tried!
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Lovely card Lilian, the poppies are beautiful and I love the whole scene 😍
    Sandra, glad you were able to relax by the pool. Shame about the windy weather though, fingers crossed it’s not too bad.
    Sorry to hear your symptoms are returning 😢 I’d start the antibiotics, and hopefully they’ll help 🥰
    Karen, I hope you enjoy your time away 😊
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello All, thought I’d get in early , otherwise I shall forget again.
    Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well Sandra, maybe start the antibiotics, so it doesn’t spoil all of your holiday.
    It’s supposed to be a dry day here, but looking very dull at the moment.
    Karen enjoy your break, not sure where you are going, my geography is not that great.

    Going to try another card again today, as yesterday’s ended in the bin. I will have a “ quick” look through Pinterest to get some ideas, something simple I feel.
    Have a good day all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in. What a beautiful card Lilian. I love how you have added the details, especially love those poppies in the foreground. Sorry you didn’t have any luck with your latest challenge card. The one I tried to make on Monday went in the bin too! Xx
    Sandra, glad to hear you had a nice day/ evening on Monday. I hope the weather settles down for you so you can get into the sea my lovely. Yesterdays daisy card is really pretty. I love the colours and the additional foliage finishes it off perfectly xx
    Karen, I hope your break goes well xx
    Sending hugs. Take care love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    Such a pretty card Lilian, I do love poppies.
    Sorry to hear Sandra that you not feeling good today. Wishing you better.
    A crappy day here so just going to have a coffee, put my feet up and watch a film with OH.
    Many hugs to you all, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    So sorry to hear your UTI has returned again, hope you have started the antibiotics and that they are starting to work for you. That’s the last thing you need right now.
    Take care xxx
    Lilian love your card today, you have brought interest and depth into the country scene. I have that poppy stamp and have used it in several different ways. Poppies are one of my favourite flowers, it just a shame the flowers don’t last long.
    Went to Royal Marsden today got there early to have a pre appointment blood test (appointment was for 1.30) eventually left there at 6.05 and arrived home just over an hour later…… it’s been a long day!! Think I should sleep well tonight.
    Send caring hugs for everyone. Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete