Thursday 31 August 2023

Tim Holtz Trims stamp

 




Good Morning Ladies,

Just a quickie today as I had a terrible night through Tuesday night into Wednesday,  I was up all night going to the loo, shivering I was in pain too, we got up and drove to next town to see a Doctor,  they dipped my sample and it was totally clear, no blood etc, she said it wasn't worth sending it off as we would be home before results were back, they said my kidneys could be inflammed and prescribed ibuprofen. (Not that i can take it)!  Hoping for a better night tonight, please cross your  fingers for me ! 

Today's card was made using Tim Holtz floral trims stamp, stamped onto watercolour card and coloured with Distress Watercolour Pencils. 

I hope that you all have a lovely day, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 


5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    I love your card, the flowers are beautiful 😍
    Sorry to hear you’re feeling so unwell. I’ve got everything crossed that you’re soon feeling better and can get back to enjoying the rest of your holiday. Take it easy 🥰
    I’m back to work today, my time off has flown by, not that I’ve really done much!
    I hope you all have a good day whatever you’re doing.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why Google had signed me out!
      Love Sonia xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the colours you have chosen
    I really hope you begin to feel better So unpleasant for you
    We’re at Walton on the Naze and the flat we are staying in is stunning Will definitely come here again The boys are enjoying themselves
    We have sunshine So will go for a walk along the prom and play on the beach
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandra and All, rain again.

    Sandra very sorry your are feeling so ill, do hope the ibuprofen help with the pain. Your card is beautiful, love the colours you have used. Those Tim Holtz stamps are really great, I love mine.

    Karen glad to hear you are having a good time with the boys, hope the weather stays fine for you.

    We’ll have a good day all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Beautiful card, love the bright colours you have used here.
    Hope you feeling better soon Sandra.
    Lilian, hoping you had a better day.
    Didn't do much today, couldn't even go out with hubby to Lidl this afternoon. Have to do some cleaning tomorrow. OH ex is coming for the next two weekends, she's not staying with us but we will spend the day and evenings together .
    Have a good night everyone. Many hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete