Tuesday 8 August 2023

Gold Christmas Tree

 



Good Morning Ladies, 

I hope today finds you as well as can be expected,  I am back on the antibiotics πŸ™„, I got GP to prescribe me a full course to take on holiday, just in case.  I received an appointment for Hysteroscopy on Wednesday but after discussing with GP and you lovely ladies I have postponed it, the after effects can last a couple of weeks which wood take us into our holiday and I don't want to risk any side effects or the chance that the procedure will cause another UTI!! Hopefully I won't have to wait too long for another appointment. 

Today's card was the result of a fun afternoon crafting on Saturday,  I have had these Tim Holtz tree dies for ages and not used them yet.   I used what was left of one of my Tissue paper backgrounds as the backing for my Christmas tree focal piece,  I die Cut the tree out of matt gold card as it matches the gold in the background,  I matted the tree onto a white die cut to give it some rigidity.  For a change I added the sentiment sideways,  tucked behind the green mat.  Quite a simple card but quite effective!

I hope that you all have a lovely day,

Love & Hugs,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 


5 comments:

  1. That’s a very effective card I have these tree dies and not used them very often (but more than once🀣)
    I hope the antibiotics work and that you don’t have to wait too long for a replacement appointment
    I have an appointment at John Lewis later with a personal shopper - an attempt to sort which colours suit me and suggest something as a mother of the bride outfit She has already warned me that they’re “in between seasons” so there might not be a lot of choice- it’s the colouring that I’m really after
    Take care everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, raining on and off all day.

    Great card Sandra, I also have that die and have only used it a few times. Your background is very effective with the gold tree.
    Hope the antibiotics are doing their job and you are not suffering from any side effects.

    Karen shall be very interested as to how you get on with your personal shopper. Hope you find something really nice.

    Not doing much else, hope you are all having a great day.
    Hugs to all Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Oh I love your card, it’s beautiful 😍
    Fingers crossed these antibiotics work, and you don’t have to wait too long for another appointment.
    Karen, hope this afternoon went well and you’ve chosen a wedding outfit.
    Miserable weather here again today…..really fed up with all the rain now.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Lovely card, the background is great and perfect for your beautiful fir tree. It would work so well for mass production of Christmas cards. Thank you for your inspiration xxx
    Sandra hope you are feeling the benefit of your antibiotics and are able to prepare for your holidays and the impending move πŸ€”xx
    Hope the move is going well and Mr S has kept out of your way.
    Karen hope you find a wedding outfit, what colours were you advised to go for. Some years ago I went with our girls to a colour therapist, my colours were autumnal. Younger daughter was spring and older daughter was summer/autumn (she looks great in strong colours) it was great fun to share the experience with them both.
    Take care everyone.
    Stay safe and sleep well, Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    Gorgeous card with that beautiful tree 🌲. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for another appointment.
    Karen, hope you had fun today. What colour did they say you are ?
    Brenda, glad you had a good day and John had a nice birthday. Hope you could rest up today.
    Sue, hope you are feeling better today. Take care.
    Sending hugs to you all and hope you had a good day. Sleep well. xx

    ReplyDelete