Thursday 17 August 2023

A throwback to August 2016

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

How can it be Thursday already?! We leave tomorrow to drive down to Spain and currently we don't even have a car!!!  Paul put the car in for its annual service yesterday and the lady called at 5pm to say the car was serviced ....but our  rear Shock absorbers on both sides were leaking, so they needed to schedule that in to be fixed, under warranty thankfully!! So I asked her if it would be okay to drive to Spain and back with leaking suspension.....errrr probably not a good idea was her reply,  she asked if we could leave car with them and they would try and sort it today, please cross your fingers and toes for us ladies 🤞🙏            Paul wanted the car fully packed today and the roof bars fitted etc,  I think we will be pushing it a bit, he has to go into work on the morning too ! 😔

So today I needed a card that would cheer me up, so I am sharing this Pleated Card that I made in August 2016, 7 years ago !  That's crazy, how can that be 7 years ago?! 
I did a full tutorial on YouTube, so if you fancy making it again I will add the link below.....


I might even make a different version of it myself, if I have time, I will find the cards that some of you made back then too and share them with you. 

I hope that you all have a Terrific Thursday, 

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra
xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Hello all, dull again today.

    Sandra sorry about your car trouble, keeping my fingers crossed that all will be well.

    Love your card , remember it from first time around.
    Might have a try at making one, have so many patterned papers to use up.

    Sorry didn’t get in yesterday, it was quite a day with the traffic getting to the hospital. Different consultant, not seen her before, but she was excellent, took much less time, and much less pain. Two biopsies, as she removed another polyp which they test separately . The good news is I don’t have to have another for 12months. If I loose more weight l may not need any more.

    Hope you all have a good day Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card and technique I too remember it from last time I think I had a go back then but used card instead of paper I might have another go at some point Crafting seems to be taking 2nd place to everything else at the moment! Fingers crossed the car is sorted for you SANDRA Can they supply you with a courtesy car - especially as it’s under warranty
    Out this afternoon and this evening
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love this card, I remember it too ☺️
    Fingers crossed the car is fixed and back soon, you could do without the extra worry.
    Glad the appointment went well yesterday Lilian.
    I’m now off work on annual leave, I go back two weeks today. Not a lot planned but looking forward to crafting and relaxing 😌
    Have a good rest of the day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.
    Beautiful card Sandra. Might try this version again one day with help of your tutorial.
    Hoping you all have had a good day. Lilian, hoping you feel alright.
    Sleep well everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete